Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tweeter Horn to Standard Tweeter an option (or name a better option)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until he gets them down from the ceiling and gets pics we can't help anyway.
    www.billfitzmaurice.com
    www.billfitzmaurice.info/forum

Comment

Yeah, speaker (re)design isn't a spectator sport.
      Francis

Comment

Didn't think there would be much help available without the gritty details ... given the whole "COVID" thing right now ... maybe I can get permission to go dismantle the box from the ceiling.

I appreciate the comic relief on the spam ... LoL ... and the honesty (that I expected) of not just tossing guesses.

OH ... might be worth noting that we have a set of unused Peavey SSE12s from a former building. Should I toss the whole conversion project, hang the Peavey's and acquire a decent amp for those instead?

Comment

Originally posted by AWOsRadio View Post
          Didn't think there would be much help available without the gritty details ... given the whole "COVID" thing right now ... maybe I can get permission to go dismantle the box from the ceiling.

I appreciate the comic relief on the spam ... LoL ... and the honesty (that I expected) of not just tossing guesses.

OH ... might be worth noting that we have a set of unused Peavey SSE12s from a former building. Should I toss the whole conversion project, hang the Peavey's and acquire a decent amp for those instead?
          That's what I'd do, if the Peavey's sound at all good. Unless you just want to learn all about speaker design
          Francis

Comment

Working...
          X