Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with WinIsd speaker alignment options, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craigk View Post
    ...This a big part of why this forum is not nearly as good as it was 3 or 4 years ago. people just want to post a question/problem and get an instant answer. no one wants to put any effort into doing a little research, maybe learning something along the way, and figuring it out...
    Keep in mind this digression on group delay was NOT the original poster's question, but came up in one of the responses. Drjay is adding questions and doing research, and I know you have helped him directly in the past. I actually am interested in the sub-topic on group delay and found an article in addition to the link someone posted earlier to Curt C's site. But to the extent you are just pointing out that fpitas is wrong, I for one would like to see your explanation because I still don't get it. (I thought about creating a separate thread to ask, since Drjay's thread is getting a little threadjacked.)

Comment

Originally posted by a4eaudio View Post

Keep in mind this digression on group delay was NOT the original poster's question, but came up in one of the responses. Drjay is adding questions and doing research, and I know you have helped him directly in the past. I actually am interested in the sub-topic on group delay and found an article in addition to the link someone posted earlier to Curt C's site. But to the extent you are just pointing out that fpitas is wrong, I for one would like to see your explanation because I still don't get it. (I thought about creating a separate thread to ask, since Drjay's thread is getting a little threadjacked.)
      talked to dr. jay several times on the phone, he is good with group delay. i will start a write up on group delay. give me a week or so and i will have an explanation that is at the most basic level that everyone can understand.
      craigk

" Voicing is often the term used for band aids to cover for initial design/planning errors " - Pallas

Comment

Working...
      X