Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TN Allen
    replied
    When you find appropriate software, what do you have in mind for WGs? Will you also set up and listen to the WGs's effects, and test to compare simulations to the produced sound?

Leave a comment:

• ross.stilling
    replied
    Yes, CAD to CAM to Gcode. Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• TN Allen
    replied
    And the software? Does your machine read generic g-code?

Leave a comment:

• ross.stilling
    replied
    A DIY CNC machine. First attempt was low cut resolution to see how it measures. Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• TN Allen
    replied
    What are you milling the WGs with?

Leave a comment:

• ross.stilling
    replied
    Yes ambrosia maple, and the waveguide is based on augerpro's (Brandon's) STL files he has shared. I just cut the face out of the baffle instead of creating an insert. I have fit a xt19 in from the back. Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• TN Allen
    replied
    What is the WG shown in the photo, and is that Ambrosia Maple?

Leave a comment:

• guitar maestro
    replied
    Akabak.

Leave a comment:

• billfitzmaurice
    replied
    The effects of length, taper, throat and mouth size can all be modeled in HornResp. It also can model polar response but only with a round mouth. It does not have the ability to model different horn or mouth shapes.

Leave a comment:

• tvrgeek
    replied
    Can't find it, but I know some is out there. Zaph has made comments on them. GedLee talks a lot about throat matching. A topic I never got around to yet. ( XT25 seems to be a good candidate though!)

Leave a comment:

• ross.stilling
    started a topic Waveguide simulation software

Waveguide simulation software

Are there any tools out there where you can model the effects of various shapes and sizes of waveguides? I want to be able to model different depths and sizes without having to physically cut and measure. Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Attached Files
Working...
X