Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not to start a topic about nothing, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AcidWash
    replied
    Originally posted by tomzarbo View Post
    Yeah, I don't see it anymore either.

It must be nice to get to play with all the new products so early, and maybe even have a voice in their development.
    I think somthing coming has fizzled out...back to my champagne and caviar!

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Yeah, I don't see it anymore either.

It must be nice to get to play with all the new products so early, and maybe even have a voice in their development.

Leave a comment:

• KEtheredge87
    replied
    I haven't seen the teaser banner in a few days... I think Chris P and company like to keep us in suspense

Leave a comment:

• davidroberts
    replied
    Maybe another BT speaker or a NAS music server?

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    commented on 's reply
    No, Lout- There is a new series of sub in the works.

• johnnyrichards
    replied
    Maybe they house branded an Android phone.

Leave a comment:

• LOUT
    commented on 's reply
    Isn't that what the RSS HO/HF (and Ultimax) series are?

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Robin Leach, you may be right!
    I'm lost as to what it could be now.

Whatever it is, Champaign wishes and Caviar dreams everyone!

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• johnnyrichards
    replied
    Just what the world needs, another sh1tty app.

Leave a comment:

• AcidWash
    replied
    Guys, it might not be what we are thinking...look at the PE front page? An image says "Something new is coming...Experience it even on the go...(and the picture of a phone)"

Must be an APP? Experience what on the go?

Leave a comment:

• Ryan
    replied
    I think it will be the higher throw (Xmax) reference sub woofers! It's been a while since I've heard anything about them.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    I just took a sneak peak at the Christmas flyer... nothing mentioned that I saw.

Anticipation....

Leave a comment:

• ugly woofer
    replied
    Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    And I thought it was just a stand the item would be shown on upon arrival. I suppose it could be underneath...
    Wolf
    My thought as well.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    And I thought it was just a stand the item would be shown on upon arrival. I suppose it could be underneath...
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Hmmmm, Dan's comment has me thinking.
    I just assumed the black cover pic was just a representative visual to indicate something was covered up that would soon be revealed. But, if you go with Dan's idea that it might be the actual item then...

Piggybacking on Dan's suggestion... maybe a flatpack/finished enclosure for the new 21" subwoofers with amp? I think PE has a 2000+ watt plate amp with DSP or something like that that may be an option...
    heck, maybe even with dual opposed passive radiators? That would be PRICEY! but could be amazing if you have the bucks.

Johnny's right, PE doesn't have any larger size amplifiers, mostly mini and mid-size, and mostly class D stuff. That would be interesting to see. Something in the 120 to 200 watt per channel range with that classic Dayton brushed aluminum faceplate with matching hefty knobs with that miter of raw aluminum showing. Mmmmmm!

TomZ

Leave a comment:

Working...
X