Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not to start a topic about nothing, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ugly woofer
    replied
    I would like to see some tweeters that are higher up the food chain than the rst's, but I'm probably in the minority, as most seem to just want cheaper stuff.

Leave a comment:

• johnnyrichards
    replied
    Maybe they entered the world of big amps, like Monoprice did a few years ago.

Leave a comment:

• dlneubec
    replied
    Well, it doesn't really look like a cardboard box that is covered up. It looks like the top of some rounded piece of equipment, perhaps the top of a subwoofer or a rounded corner piece of audio equipment. Unfortunately, there is nothing in the photo to help determine its scale, so it could be literally any size from 6" wide to 30" wide.

Leave a comment:

• Audiotorium
    replied
    Maybe OmniMic V3..

Leave a comment:

• augerpro
    replied
    I'd like to see some 20-25mm tweeters in the Epique line

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    Could be the carbon-fiber midbass beasts...
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Now that I'm thinking about it more... I seem to remember vaguely someone on a YouTube video awhile back mentioning a future line of speakers slotting in above the reference line, but under the Esoteric or Epique lines? Does anyone else remember that or did I imagine it? I can't even remember if it was a PE employee or not, though I thought it was...

Hey, maybe it's a new line of Reference speakers with poly cones!

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• LIDAR
    replied
    Ooh! Some matching 21" tweeters????
    ;-)

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    started a topic Not to start a topic about nothing, but...

Not to start a topic about nothing, but...

Saw this in PE's latest email...

Click image for larger version

Name:	something big pe (Medium).jpg
Views:	905
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	1455238

Wonder what it could be?

I'm holding out hope that it's something related to this: http://techtalk.parts-express.com/fo...14#post1428414

I have no idea of course, and it's just wishful thinking. I'm 99% sure I'm wrong...

What do you think it relates to? The two new 21" subwoofers came out of nowhere so I'm thinking this could be something pretty interesting and exciting...

Any guesses?

TomZ
Working...
X