2.1 amplifier question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.1 amplifier question

What is a good choice for a 2.1 amp for a home office? The DAYTON AUDIO DTA-2.1BT2 has no frequency response listed. Comments please.

The DAYTON AUDIO DTA-2.1BT2 has an adjustable sub crossover of 50-120hz.
    My first 2way build

Comment

• Steve Lee
      Steve Lee commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll 2nd this recommendation ^.

It is very clean small and quiet.

Using it with a Pair of NS10M-Studio monitors and a 10" sealed sub.

Perfect for this 12' X 18' X 9' room.

I like this one. Logical controls. No remote. Not perfect. If you want total bass management get a Dayton DSP subwoofer plate amp and a plain 2.0 chip amp.

Click image for larger version  Name:	nobsound bt 2.1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	188.8 KB ID:	1457504

Comment

I use the DTA-2.1BT2 for my office 2.1 system, no complaints except the volume gets real loud only a few clicks into the range. Enough so that I lowered the output of the chromecast audio feeding it to 30% so I can have more useable "clicks" of volume adjustment before it is way too loud.

I run it with S2000 MT near field (desk) and ultimax 8" sealed by my feet.

Comment

I have both the DTA2.1 and the Lepai 2.1 plate amp - have to say I enjoy the Dayton model a bit better than the Lepai - has a bit more grunt to it. Also it is nice to not have to reach under the desk to make sound adjustments.
        See my projects on Instagram and Facebook

Comment

at $75 delivered on sale right now - it's a steal --> https://www.parts-express.com/dayton...ment--300-3831

Comment

Actualyy it sounds excellent in my 412 in 1 arcade machine.
            I used 50W Sony full-range 12v car speakers and a powered Yamaha subwoofer. Mind blowing sound.
            If you can`t change the situation - change your reaction.

Comment

Working...
            X