Soundeasy Forum and Wiki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundeasy Forum and Wiki

With Bohdan's (creator of SE) permission I have built a Wiki and Forum for the software.

We are still working on finalizing setup, but please feel free to sign up and contribute.

https://soundeasy.chadgray.info/

Excuse my spamming of the common DIY builder board! Just trying to help the community out.

Thanks!
    Chad

Thanks SO much for doing this, Chad!

I haven't made it over to look at the new forum, but I have high hopes for what this may do for the SE user base.

I don't see this as spamming this board at all. PE is a SE vendor, and measurement/ simulation software is totally germane to this forum.

Comment

Thanks Chad! We've needed this for awhile.
      ~Brandon 8O
      Please donate to my Waveguides for CNC and 3D Printing Project!!
      Please donate to my Monster Box Construction Methods Project!!
      DriverVault
      Soma Sonus

Comment

Hi Chad,

I have just joined in the Forum. Looking great!. Many thanks for creating this very useful application.

Best Regards,
        Bohdan

Comment

Does anybody know if anything was saved or moved from the now closed soundeasy yahoo group?

Comment

Awesome! This is great - soundeasy isn't exactly winning any usability awards and I imagine its a steep and confusing learning curve for a lot of people! This will be a fantastic addition for supporting the software.

Comment

This is an opportunity for me to send this final reminder to SE V26 users.

Dear SE V26 users.

I need to bump up this message, (final) because not all serial numbers from the last V26 software shipment to Parts Express have contacted me for their free upgrade.

If your Amplitude Modeller does not look like https://www.bodziosoftware.com.au/Chapter_2.pdf page 2.52 that means, you need this free upgrade.

Best Regards,
              Bohdan

Comment

Working...
              X