No announcement yet.

Loudspeaker Management System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To put a coda to this thread, the DX-2006 is installed and working, using the settings from my DCX. It does sound better than the DCX. Clearer and lacks something faintly annoying I could sometimes hear with the DCX. Certain of you may now say you told me so
    Francis

Comment

Another vote for a DBX 360. I have many in use with my production sound systems and have used them in many installations,

Mike Caldwell
      http://www.mikecaldwellaudioproductions.com

Comment

I know exactly what you are talking about. I replaced a DCX in my PA system with an older BSS Soundweb unit and noticed an improvement right away. Behringer needs a higher end DSP box to compliment the X-32 line.
        Co-conspirator in the development of the "CR Gnarly Fidelity Reduction Unit" - Registered Trademark, Patent Pending.

Comment

Originally posted by tom_s View Post
          I know exactly what you are talking about. I replaced a DCX in my PA system with an older BSS Soundweb unit and noticed an improvement right away. Behringer needs a higher end DSP box to compliment the X-32 line.
          Yeah, they do. The DCX is quite a bargain, but it's outdated. The quality could use a little polishing, too. I think what I heard from it was digital artifacts of some sort.

I looked at BSS too, they're nice. JBL uses their tech for the M2 EQ.
          Francis

Comment

Working...
          X