Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've noticed links to Parts Express components in various forums are broken due to the change.

Comment

Are there any plans to restore our previous account data, including purchase history and saved carts? I tried to place an order from a remote location a few days ago and could not log in.

I used to be able to zoom in and out with my phone while browsing. Many things are much more difficult to read now.

The home page does not render properly on my phone.

Comment

please bring back the woofer selection guide

Comment

I could not get an order through last night ,
          and this morning it seems the site is off line .

Comment

When reading reviews for drivers, if I go to "page 2" of reviews to read more, the page won't load, or it loads but won't let me scroll down or drag the slider down; the page just stutters up and down. Does it every time. Almost any page I open now on your site has a red bar proclaiming: "An Internal Error Has Occurred" Horrible experience; seems a step in a lot of wrong directions.

Comment

Most sites attempting a new format maintain the old site as a back-up to keep revenue flowing and work on the new site until it is ready.

I don't think this roll-out was well planned.

I find the new site almost unusable on my PC.

Losing my well thought out wish list and access to my previous product purchases/history most frustrating as well.

Comment

What happened to the cheap NPE caps?

Comment

• LOUT
                  LOUT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Most/all the NPE caps under 10uF don't show in the CrossoverParts section...instead they're now only visible in the ElectronicParts section, mixed in with completely nonXO-related parts and not automatically organized by size/value anymore either.
                  :(

I can't get reviews or questions to load on my Android phone.
                Zarbo Audio Projects Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEZ...aFQSTl6NdOwgxQ * 320-641 Amp Review Youtube: https://youtu.be/ugjfcI5p6m0 *Veneering curves, seams, using heat-lock iron on method *Trimming veneer & tips *Curved Sides glue-up video
                *Part 2 *Gluing multiple curved laminations of HDF

Comment

Finally got through order .... But hangs up trying to go to Pay Pal

Comment

It's now the slowest loading website I visit.
                    Craig

The lowest possible F3 box alignment is not always the best alignment.

Designing and building speaker projects are like playing with adult Lego Blocks for me.

Comment

Hmmm. I can no longer log in at www.parts-express.com. The new site doesn't even recognize my email let alone password. Odd...

Comment

... Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-01-20-132215_645x252_scrot.png
Views:	300
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1462249

Comment

• Paul K.
                          Paul K. commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I just went there with no problem at all, very quickly.
                          Paul

I figured out why I couldn't scroll past an item picture... you have to swipe up/down off of the picture, either above or below it. Swiping up or down on the picture to read the rest of the information doesn't work.

TomZ
                        Zarbo Audio Projects Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEZ...aFQSTl6NdOwgxQ * 320-641 Amp Review Youtube: https://youtu.be/ugjfcI5p6m0 *Veneering curves, seams, using heat-lock iron on method *Trimming veneer & tips *Curved Sides glue-up video
                        *Part 2 *Gluing multiple curved laminations of HDF

Comment

On my Nexus7 tablet (Android 6) on product page tabs like Specifications, Reviews, Manuals, Questions not clickalble means site not usable. At all. For couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthek View Post
                            On my Nexus7 tablet (Android 6) on product page tabs like Specifications, Reviews, Manuals, Questions not clickalble means site not usable. At all. For couple of weeks.
                            Are you also unable to select check-boxes for things like speaker brands, etc. or do those still work?
                            Did checkboxes work a month or more ago, before this website change (I hesitate to call it an "update", lol)?
                            My first 2way build

Comment

Working...
                            X