Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be nice if the search box did something useful. Some years ago, it was broken and the only way to search the site efficiently was with Google or equivalent. That doesn't even work today. Back then, someone fixed it after we complained for a couple of years, and it worked amazingly well after that. Maybe find that person and have them fix it again?

Also, the link to the site, up at the top of this page, does not work. It seems like it still displays the company logo and takes one to the online store in some other themes or styles or whatever, but those things have their own issues. I'm using PE Style, which if memory serves is the least annoying of the choices for me anyway. Having that link automatically open in a new tab was a nice touch when it worked.

Online stores these days range from excellent, efficient and smart (places to buy bicycle parts and auto parts chains are two examples) to the lame and idiotic (farm & ranch stores, Sears). Must be rocket science or something.

Comment

Ps, I think you are lucky to have us as customers but you have also earned us and made it easy for us to do business with you!

Comment

Working...
      X