Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about this near field micro-monitor idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Misch View Post
    This is the spec sheet I use for the passive radiator (see attached) ​​​​​, though I did notice my PR specs were a little off before. Was going by memory

I measured the two W3-1876S I have and the FS is about 10-15 hz higher than published. But in 1.1ltr I get more output beacuse the below 40hz is less pronounced.

But as you said, it's tradeoffs, I'm aiming for a small as possible and still get an enjoyable sound.
    Hey, thanks for posting, that spec sheet is subtly different the the one on parts express.

Could you share your measured parameters for the driver?

Comment

Here you go. I used WT3 to get the data. Weirdly enough I have serial #142 nd #144, even though I purchased one driver second-hand a year ago and the second a few weeks ago from PE. Construction is slightly different between the two.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Misch View Post
        Here you go. I used WT3 to get the data. Weirdly enough I have serial #142 nd #144, even though I purchased one driver second-hand a year ago and the second a few weeks ago from PE. Construction is slightly different between the two.
        Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X