Dayton DIY- When are you coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayton DIY- When are you coming?

Just curious who's coming and when you're arriving. Are most of you staying at the Hampton Inn?

And, of course, what are you bringing?
    I'm bringing the iPod Daytona as my one and only entry.

I'll be coming in late Friday night, probably around 10pm, staying at the Hampton. Is anyone planning to meet up Fri. evening? I don't know my way around Dayton at all so I'll need some help with directions if there is a meetup later.

Hope to see you all there!

Clark B.

Re: Dayton DIY- When are you coming?

I'll be there! :D

Comment

Originally posted by clarkbradshaw View Post
      Just curious who's coming and when you're arriving. Are most of you staying at the Hampton Inn?

I'll be coming in late Friday night, probably around 10pm, staying at the Hampton. Is anyone planning to meet up Fri. evening? I don't know my way around Dayton at all so I'll need some help with directions if there is a meetup later.

Clark B.
      I will be in LATE, or rather-EARLY Saturday Morning. I'm rooming with Ed Lafontaine and will arrive about 12:30am.
      Icthus
      Xenums
      Dragon Foals
      Mn-14
      Deuterium
      2i

Later,
      Wolf
      "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
      "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
      "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
      "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
      https://app.photobucket.com/u/wolf_teeth_speaker

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
      http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

I'm coming Friday night, staying at the Hampton, and will bring my Tombstones dipole design documented on my website.

Jed

Comment

I'll be in Friday evening, probably around dinner time. My wife will be with me, as we are using Dayton as a "jumping off point" for our vacation to the east coast.

I'll be bringing the Orient Express and the Sunflower.

Jed's bringing the Tombstones? Awesome!
          Isn't it about time we started answering rhetorical questions?

Paul Carmody's DIY Audio Projects
          Twitter: @undefinition1

Comment

I wonder how much time we'll be able to listen to the speakers there? I'd imagine the judging will take quite some time.

Comment

I'm planning on arriving around 8:30 Saturday morning, bringing two pairs of speakers, the canTiLenas for the Open class and a new pair for the Dayton driver class.
              Paul

Clark B.

Comment

Wow I'm sure glad I live right by. What hamton are people staying at? I assume its in springboro. Funny I Live here and don't know where the hamton is.

Comment

Originally posted by undefinition View Post
                  I'll be in Friday evening, probably around dinner time. My wife will be with me, as we are using Dayton as a "jumping off point" for our vacation to the east coast.

I'll be bringing the Orient Express and the Sunflower.

Jed's bringing the Tombstones? Awesome!
                  Bring a raincoat. Sounds like your plans will put you on the coast just about the same time hurricane Bertha might arrive. Hope I'm wrong, but better safe than sorry.
                  Building it big and playing it loud! Because we all know size really does matter, and a little over compensation never hurt anyone. :eek:

Comment

It looks like Saturday for me with a quick stop at the DIY after the tent sale. Since I won't have much time I won't be bringing the db717TL's but I'll have something for next year and time to spare. I hope to meet a few of the posters there.
                    oh - tornado sirens!

Comment

I'm bringing the TaLus entered into the under $200 class. My wife and I arrive Saturday morning as we have a short trip from Columbus.
                      http://picasaweb.google.com/Desmoid/TaLus

Clark B.
                      Last edited by pdm; 07-08-2008, 04:41 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

Originally posted by pdm View Post
                        I'm bringing the TaLus entered into the under $200 class. My wife and I arrive Saturday morning as we have a short trip from Columbus.
                        http://picasaweb.google.com/Desmoid/TaLus
                        Dayton class? If not- The Mn-14 demands a REMATCH!!!:p:p:D:D
                        Later,
                        Wolf
                        "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:

Comment

Throwdowns should be encouraged!

Should be in at a reasonable time Friday afternoon.

I'll be snoring (I hope) when Wolf arrives.

1) "Pro-C's" they're Modula mtm's in mlqw cabinets

2) Zaph's "Slimlines" in pvc fenceposts. Thanks, Dr Griffin!

3) "Curvy Changs"; Pioneer BOFU20 after a "whizzerectomy" with the Dayton neo tweet.

4) my bucket of caps for Wolf to scrounge through
                          Mongo only pawn in game of life
                          ____
                          Ed

Comment

I'm rolling into the 'Boro Friday afternoon. If I'm indeed bringing the Voxxers (it's a long story...) I'll need to traipse down to PE for a couple of pieces of the puzzle. But the Silver Als MkII are coming for sure. I'm borrowing them from their owner so I'll at least be representing in the Dayton class. I think it's pretty cool how this event is attracting some more new faces for me to finally meet in person. See everybody in a day or so.

shawn
                            My favorite woofer is a Labrador retriever.

Comment

Originally posted by edlafontaine View Post
                              Throwdowns should be encouraged!

Should be in at a reasonable time Friday afternoon.

I'll be snoring (I hope) when Wolf arrives.

1) "Pro-C's" they're Modula mtm's in mlqw cabinets

2) Zaph's "Slimlines" in pvc fenceposts. Thanks, Dr Griffin!

3) "Curvy Changs"; Pioneer BOFU20 after a "whizzerectomy" with the Dayton neo tweet.

4) my bucket of caps for Wolf to scrounge through
                              OHH!! You put the slimlines in the Fence-Posts!! Great idea for those.

I'll try not to wake you, and a warning- I snore as well.:rolleyes:

I didn't realize the 'Changs involved whizzer-removal, but I look forward to hearing them.

Oh, Yes- more caps!! BWAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!:D
                              See you in a couple days,
                              Wolf

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:

Comment

Working...
                              X