(O.T. Thenoid)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (O.T. Thenoid)

I was wondering if anybody has heard from Thenoid. I won his raffle back on 11/15/05 and have not received it...I have emailed him a few times and have not gotten a response. I wasn't sure if he went on vacation or had health problems. Any info. would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Tom kail

Re: (O.T. Thenoid)

Chuck is fine but he is major-ly busy right now; evidently no time for PC play. When I talk to him I'll mention your post.

bb

> I was wondering if anybody has heard from
    > Thenoid. I won his raffle back on 11/15/05
    > and have not received it...I have emailed
    > him a few times and have not gotten a
    > response. I wasn't sure if he went on
    > vacation or had health problems. Any info.
    > would be appreciated.
    > Thanks
    > Tom kail

Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything.
    - Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

Comment

Thanks Bob,
      I really appreciate you help.

Comment

That's crazy that this was posted when it was. I was going down the forum and as always, Shawn's name is everywhere (hehe) and I was thinking, I wonder where The Noid has been? No sooner do I think that and I see your message.

Psychic I tell ya! Psychic!

Comment

Have to keep up on my appearances man!

I wouldn't know what to do if that hole under my nose or my fingers weren't busy yapping in one way, shape or form. Did you have fun with the ToneGen?

shawn
          My favorite woofer is a Labrador retriever.

Comment

Re: Have to keep up on my appearances man!

Yep yep, that program worked perfectly. My brother altered the final sound a bit in Final Cut Pro or some program like that and he got the DVD finished for my parents. He tells me now that he's thinking of getting a new Quad 2.5ghz G5 since he's using an old G4 and he hasn't bought a computer in almost 4 years. The one he wants is over $3500 but he'll save almost $500 with his student discount. I still can't see any justification to spend over $3000 on a computer. He has a dual 2ghz G5 at work, and says his 1.2ghz G4 tower (upgraded CPU) at home feels like a dinosaur after coming home from work. That's one thing I love and hate about Apples: they hold their value, so getting one cheap isn't going to happen.

> I wouldn't know what to do if that hole
            > under my nose or my fingers weren't busy
            > yapping in one way, shape or form. Did you
            > have fun with the ToneGen?

> shawn

Comment

Actually it's more like a slug!

I have an older 867MHz G4 (and an even older 450MHz G4) here at home and they are way slow compared to my dual 2GHz at the office. Of course there I also have 4 GB of RAM so that makes a bit of a difference. I'm glad it's not my money! I won't even mention how slow my first generation iMac is compared to it. Ugh. And to think I was all happy as a pig in slop when I replaced my old 7200 with the iMac. I've been very lucky to have never actually bought a Mac brand new. Hell I've only bought that 7200. I've inherited the others through obselecence but they work just fine for me at home. I don't know if I will ever need a G5 here at the house.

Anyway, I'm glad the project came together for him. It sounds like it was a pretty sweet production. When you have the ability and equipment to do the job, it's pretty nice.

shawn
              My favorite woofer is a Labrador retriever.

Comment

Working...
              X