O.T. If Moderator Allows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.T. If Moderator Allows

20 hours ago my Wife of 22 years suffered a major stroke. I was allowed the privilege of 30 seconds of speech before Her World turned Dark on both of Us.

In a personal section of a Forum I will not name titled Biographies I once mentioned my Health History and got Flamed by the Forum Owner Himself for doing so. I will never buy a product from Him.

April Marie Rose is 51 years young and My Life does not exist without Her. I'm a selfish Man and want all of Her but have told God I would be more than happy to live the rest of my years with half of Her if such would be granted.

I need your 'Move Mountain' Prayers for Her Recovery and My Strength. I am more than a mess and unashamed to admit such.

I have Forever to ask Myself if it was something I said or failed to see.

Please .

Soupy
    Soupy -

Re: O.T. If Moderator Allows

Oh my goodness. I am so very sorry that this is happening to you now.

There is no shame in showing your love for her, and here is as good a place as any.

My very best thoughts are with you and your wife now. Be strong.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers with you both.
      DP

Comment

Comfort from the Scriptures.

Psalms 34:18
        Psalms 55:22
        Isiah 25:8, 9
        John 11:25, 26
        2 Corinthians 1:3
        2 Thessalonians 2:16, 17
        James 4:8
        Revelation 21:4, 5

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy View Post
          20 hours ago my Wife of 22 years suffered a major stroke. I was allowed the privilege of 30 seconds of speech before Her World turned Dark on both of Us.

In a personal section of a Forum I will not name titled Biographies I once mentioned my Health History and got Flamed by the Forum Owner Himself for doing so. I will never buy a product from Him.

April Marie Rose is 51 years young and My Life does not exist without Her. I'm a selfish Man and want all of Her but have told God I would be more than happy to live the rest of my years with half of Her if such would be granted.

I need your 'Move Mountain' Prayers for Her Recovery and My Strength. I am more than a mess and unashamed to admit such.

Please .

Soupy
          I agree with Mike that you shouldn't be ashamed of such devotional love for your spouse. Things like this post are something the mods have never deleted, as we are more of a personal community than others. I'm sure it will be allowed. I will be thinking of you and yours in the close future, and the Lord will hear from me. May he strengthen you and your wife in this dark hour.

Philipians 4:13; "I can do all things through Christ, who strengtheneth me."

You can also refer to Psalm 23 for some peace. I'm not one to quote scripture, but you should be aware of God at this time (as you stated that you are), and he will help you through this, whatever the outcome.
          God Bless,
          Wolf
          "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
          "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
          "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
          "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
          http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
          http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Wow, you got me tearing up here. But please, do not feel like you or her are at fault. You did nothing wrong. You know you love her, and you know she's loved you, and THAT is what counts.

It doesn't get any harder than this. My thoughts are with you.
            Isn't it about time we started answering rhetorical questions?

Paul Carmody's DIY Audio Projects
            Twitter: @undefinition1

Comment

I do not know you at all but I do know that what you are going through right now seems really hard. No need to apologize for showing your love and no need to blame anybody for what has happened. I will include you and our wife in my prayer. God will help you through this in the best way He knows.

Comment

Soupy God bless you and your wife in your time of need. I will keep you in my prayer and thought. Phil

Comment

Soupy,
                  My heart goes out to you in this darkest of times. You may take some solace that she will remain as she always been in your heart and in your memories. It is from today forward that she will see the depth of your love for her. It is your opportunity now is to show her this.

Warmly,

Bob Blickle

Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything.
                  - Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

Comment

I can't imagine what you are going through. My wife is 50. This really hits home with me. It is very hard to even think about, let alone go through. You have our very best thoughts and wishes.

Hoping for the best,
                    Dan N.

Comment

Soupy,

Your wife needs your faith and strength. There is every reason to hope she will pull through and be herself. We are praying for you both.

God Bless,
                      Mike

Comment

Sometimes we cannot and do not understand the things that God allows to happen in our lives. It is throught those times that we must keep our faith and let God lead. My heart and my prayers are with you!

Tim
                        Tim
                        "It's all about impedance matching!"

Comment

I'm not that religious but....

My prayers are with you and with your wife. God bless you both and grant the strength and mysterious miracles needed for recovery on the road that lies ahead.

On edit...

Later, when you have some time and are ready to explore what may be going on for your wife, check out Jill Bolte Taylor's TED Talk and perhaps her book, My Stroke of Insight.
                          Last edited by Some Guy; 08-18-2008, 08:59 PM.

Comment

I wasn't going to post anything this morning but saw this...

I'm so sorry for what is happenning in your life. You and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers.

Toby
                            None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free

Comment

Curt's Speaker Design Works

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
                              - Aristotle

Comment

Working...
                              X