InDIYana Friday night MNG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InDIYana Friday night MNG

InDIYana is upon us. Wolf and I were planning on being at the comfort suites before 5p on Friday evening. We have been talking about a little bit of listening, dinner and then a little more listening.

It sounds like we are going to go to Applebee's (right around the corner). I imagine this will be sometime between 6-7p? We will pin down the time soon.

If you think that you might like to make it Friday night, post on this thread.

Re: InDIYana Friday night MNG

I expect to arrive on Friday between 4 and 4:30 PM. I definitely want to go to dinner at Applebee's but hope we go closer to 6 PM than 7 PM (hey, I'm an old guy who's set in his ways and needs to eat at prescribed times).
    Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Paul K. View Post
      I expect to arrive on Friday between 4 and 4:30 PM. I definitely want to go to dinner at Applebee's but hope we go closer to 6 PM than 7 PM (hey, I'm an old guy who's set in his ways and needs to eat at prescribed times).
      Paul
      7 is a bit of a stretch for me also, but it seems polite to take a concensus.

Comment

Well, my ETA really depends on traffic through Chi-town, but if I leave here at 11:30 that should put me through the worst of it before 3:00pm and in Auburn before 6pm. Count me in.

Damnable time change! Looks like I'll have to leave at 10:30.
        nothing can stop me now

Comment

Looking forward to it...........................

Comment

My Son and I are in. Should be there before 5pm.
            Ed

Comment

My arrival is planned for 5:00. Yes, some easy listening to calm the express way (and byway) nerves prior to chow. Will give Wolf a chance to evaluate the 4i's and maybe adjust the stuffing. :D

George
              "In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." - Edward Hoagland

Comment

I was hoping for 7-7:30pm for time. Thing is, the meter is running while we're out for lunch in this manner, and we're supposed to be out by 9pm. (I might be able to change this though....) I would like more listening afterwards myself, but we'll need to make it snappy unless I can work it out with the Comfort Suites.

Evening setup is simple. I'll have a portable-CD player, an APA150, and some interconnects/speaker-wire. That should suffice for the smaller crowd that night.

I'll let you all know that night on dinner/time issues,
                Wolf
                "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

I'll be there by ~ 4:30. Anytime for dinner will be fine, just don't forget it.

Rollie

Comment

Whealp, this is it. Got a few errands to run around town and I'm on my way. See ya'll in a few hours--you say ya'll down there, right? ;)
                    nothing can stop me now

Comment

Originally posted by rtkelly View Post
                      I'll be there by ~ 4:30. Anytime for dinner will be fine, just don't forget it.

Rollie
                      Trust me, we wont forget it. My stomach wont let me.

Comment

I'll be imagining the festivities from out here in California, but I promise to make it next year! I've "known" you guys for too long without actually meeting any of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Max_Andrews View Post
                          I'll be imagining the festivities from out here in California, but I promise to make it next year! I've "known" you guys for too long without actually meeting any of you!
                          Max-
                          I am going to hold you to that! I expect your presence, whether I or Shawn do it next year!

Dirk-
                          I'll be getting there in about 15 minutes to start setting up. They said I could come in early and leave late without extra charges, because noone else is renting today. Therefore, I don't care when you guys retire to your rooms!
                          Later,
                          Wolf
                          "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                          "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                          "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                          "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                          http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                          http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Wish I could make it there tonight! I guess I'll just have to have a beer at my own place - but I'll be leaving Grand Rapids at about 6:00am tomorrow, so wish me luck... I will be loaded on caffeine when I get there! :D

Comment

Can't make it tonite, but will see all of you Sat AM
                              https://www.facebook.com/Mosaic-Audi...7373763888294/

Comment

Working...
                              X