for any CNC builders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for any CNC builders

FYI--Automationdirect offers some stepper/drive equipment. They are usually reasonable in price.

http://www.automationdirect.com/adc/...tepper_Systems

I have had good experience with some of their electrical products, but have never tried the stepper equipment.

I have little personal experience with CNC system construction, but thought some of you builders might be interested.

Marvin

Re: for any CNC builders

thier boards and drives dont seem crazy cheap, but the steppers are cheap. the 286 oz nema 23 for 44$ is a deal. and the yhave good looking nema 34 motors as well.

I am considering switching my machine to rack and pinion drive, or else i would consider nema 34 motors to my drives. I still may for my y axis
    Check out my website: www.uberstealthaudio.com.
    Now offering cnc cut baffles and other speaker cabinet parts

Comment

I figured you (one of the more visible CNC aficianados) would be interested.

Comment

once i upgrade my current one, i could build someone a 2' x 2; pretty cheap
        Check out my website: www.uberstealthaudio.com.
        Now offering cnc cut baffles and other speaker cabinet parts

Comment

Originally posted by nikbrewer View Post
          once i upgrade my current one, i could build someone a 2' x 2; pretty cheap
          Hmmmm I'm wondering, what is considered cheap?
          "If you cannot find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it? - Dogen

"Why are you wearing that stupid human suit" - Frank

"We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back" - Roland

Comment

Working...
          X