Audio software for Win7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio software for Win7?

okay, I've got a new computer and Win7 and would like to edit/sort, etc my old mp3, etc audio as well as dub some LPs.

Any good programs out there?

Especially affordable ones?:rolleyes:

Re: Audio software for Win7?

For everything but the dubbing, Windows Media Player is excellent. VLC is a great player, but the editing and organizing power of WMP is really hard to beat.
    Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

http://www.filehippo.com/download_mediamonkey/

Can't hurt to check it out, it's free.

Get Audacity for sure: http://www.filehippo.com/download_audacity/

VLC Media Player is great for playing any HD video formats that aren't supported by WMP (without having to install CODECs, as they're built in to VLC). Does WMP play videos downloaded from Youtube? VLC does.

I LOVE Windows 7, thought Vista was garbage. (Wouldn't pay more than $30 for it though, the retail prices are a real ripoff!).
      "...this is not a subwoofer" - Jeff Bagby ;)

Comment

I've been using J. River's Media Center for 10+ years and have been very happy with it. Very flexible and customizable. They have an audio only version that is free MediaJukebox and will do all the tasks you listed...

Comment

I bet the OP figured out what he needed going on eleven years ago. He probably hasn't had Windows 7 for close to half that time span.
          www.billfitzmaurice.com
          www.billfitzmaurice.info/forum

Comment

bot. everyone has transcription sw in their phone, & it's not even what the OP asked.

Comment

AUDACITY. It is free and works great. I used it for mastering my bands recordings before I got Cubase.

Comment

Originally posted by davidB View Post
                bot. everyone has transcription sw in their phone, & it's not even what the OP asked.
                We have inconsiderate spambots.
                Francis

Comment

I already use WIN10 system, lossless music player software, I will recommend Foobar2000 to you, I have been using him.

Comment

Working...
                  X