OT: Merry Christmas to me, 2 new granddaughters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Merry Christmas to me, 2 new granddaughters

I have two new granddaughters for Christmas this year!:D Acutally the dates were December 2nd and December 20th. Here are some photos taken yesterday, plus one of my first grandson, now 2-1/2.

Merry Christmas to you all!

Dan N.

Re: OT: Merry Christmas to me, 2 new granddaughters

Dan, those are keepers!!!!!!!!! I know you're proud gramps!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Comment

Congratualtions, Dan! Those are some beautiful kids.

We just celebrated our daughter's first Christmas as she just turned 7 months old. It's like old times again, where the kids get 10x the presents the parents get! I never did understand it growing up as my parents got almost nothing and we got everything and they were just as happy as we were. Now, it all makes sense. Just watching my daughter's reactions when opening her new toys was priceless.

Comment

Wow! Great looking kids! Congrats Dan!

C
        Curt's Speaker Design Works

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
        - Aristotle

Comment

Nice lookin' young 'uns there. Now spoil the heck out of them and let your kids take 'em home and say "no". ;)
          Lou's Speaker Site [speakers.lonesaguaro.com]
          "Different" is objective, "better" is subjective. Taste is not a provable fact.
          Where are you John Galt? I may not be worthy, but I'm ready.

Comment

WOW!! What a beautiful gift. Congratulations.
            No matter where you go, there you are.
            Website

Comment

Wow Dan, you are truly blessed. Hope you had a great Christmas. And hopes to you for an excellent New Year.
              "If you cannot find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it? - Dogen

"Why are you wearing that stupid human suit" - Frank

"We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back" - Roland

Comment

ditto to all the above. really great. i too have three grandkids.
                " To me, the soundstage presentation is more about phase and distortion and less about size. However, when you talk about bass extension, there's no replacement for displacement". Tyger23. 4.2015

Quote Originally Posted by hongrn. Oct 2014
                Do you realize that being an American is like winning the biggest jackpot ever??

http://www.midwestaudioclub.com/spot...owell-simpson/
                http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp216/arlis/

Comment

Congratulations, Dan! Those are some beautiful children (but aren't they all?:D)!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Mark
                  You go your way, I'll go mine. I don't care if we get there on time.

~Pink Floyd

Comment

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Being a grampa is really great! I have two daughters, but it's been awhile since they were that size. I've said for awhile that I was ready to be a grandfather, but was not ready for my babies to have babies. Well, now they are both mothers and it turns out that they are great at it. It will be fun watching these new additions grow up.
                    Dan N.

Comment

Originally posted by dlneubec View Post
                      Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Being a grampa is really great!
                      If I'd known grandchildren were so much fun, I would have had them first.
                      -- Doug

Comment

Originally posted by dlneubec View Post
                        Thanks for all the nice comments guys. Being a grampa is really great! I have two daughters, but it's been awhile since they were that size. I've said for awhile that I was ready to be a grandfather, but was not ready for my babies to have babies. Well, now they are both mothers and it turns out that they are great at it. It will be fun watching these new additions grow up.
                        Congrats Dan! Everyone always says, "wow, what cute kids!", but your grandkids really are cute!

Enjoy the holidays, I can't think of a better gift.

Jeff B.
                        Click here for Jeff Bagby's Loudspeaker Design Software

Comment

Great-looking grandchildren, Dan. Have lots of fun with them.
                          Paul

Comment

They are beautiful Dan, and kind of puts everything into perspective. Congratulations to the new parents!
                            Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Congratulations, Granpa. Beautiful, is all I can say.
                              Frank--Still the one

Comment

Working...
                              X