Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flex Your PCD Mettle:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: EconoWave Deluxe:

    Originally posted by bruson View Post
    Any other thoughts?
    Yep, I think you are confused. I would recommend you invest in some simple measurement gear and learn to measure before the snake oil salesmen take all your money.
    Regards,
    Dan

    Comment


    • Re: EconoWave Deluxe:

      Originally posted by NEO Dan View Post
      Yep, I think you are confused. I would recommend you invest in some simple measurement gear and learn to measure before the snake oil salesmen take all your money.

      As I have stated in a previous post I'll be getting some simple measurement stuff soon. It's fun to play before I do.


      Would the Snake Oil Salesmen you are so knowledgeable about be the plastic tie wrap (local hardware store) and clear shipping tape (Staples) companies?


      If so, thanks for the heads up!

      Comment


      • Re: Flex Your PCD Mettle:

        Bad news....from the QSC Parts Store....

        Item# PL-000446-GP
        $12.50
        This item is currently out of stock or discontinued

        Product Description
        HORN,HF,HPR152F,,,

        To order this part, please contact Technical Services 800-772-2832. You must have a valid serial number to order this part. If you don't not have a valid serial number, you will not be able to order this part.

        Comment


        • Re: Flex Your PCD Mettle:

          O.K., who's our "new item" contact here at Parts Express?

          They're a QSC distributor, and "may" be able to arrange a distribution agreement.

          I can't blame QSC for shutting the door -- they were spending more in packing these than we paid for the complete item, and their HPR products are now out of production.

          OTOH, from PE's perspective, it's a $12.50 part that triggers hundreds of $$$ in the purchase of collateral components for each one sold.

          Worst case, a Dayton clone of this wildly popular DIY waveguide....

          Comment


          • Re: Flex Your PCD Mettle:

            Looks like I might have gotten the last 5 for the diy community :D

            Comment


            • Re: Flex Your PCD Mettle:

              Originally posted by Rightbrained View Post
              Looks like I might have gotten the last 5 for the diy community :D
              For what it's worth, I'm glad it was you that got them, RB!

              Comment


              • Re: Flex Your PCD Mettle:

                TY sir!
                I really do hope we can convince PE to carry it or at least a clone of it.

                Comment


                • Re: Flex Your PCD Mettle:

                  Originally posted by Rightbrained View Post
                  TY sir!
                  I really do hope we can convince PE to carry it or at least a clone of it.
                  Same here. I could use some myself and I know there are plenty of others who will also buy them.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Flex Your PCD Mettle:

                    It looks pretty easy for Dayton to do the tooling for a slightly 'one off' variant of the 152i.....and hopefully they will.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Flex Your PCD Mettle:

                      Originally posted by Mayhem13 View Post
                      It looks pretty easy for Dayton to do the tooling for a slightly 'one off' variant of the 152i.....and hopefully they will.
                      Dayton could probably buy the QSC tooling at this point, and continue supplying QSC's needs for the foreseeable future....

                      Comment


                      • Re: Flex Your PCD Mettle:

                        Originally posted by Zilch View Post
                        Dayton could probably buy the QSC tooling at this point, and continue supplying QSC's needs for the foreseeable future....
                        Thats a good point.

                        Comment


                        • Re: Flex Your PCD Mettle:

                          Would anyone happen to have a .frd file for the Silver Flute W20RC38-04? I would like to model it with the XD120.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Flex Your PCD Mettle:

                            Originally posted by tsloms View Post
                            Would anyone happen to have a .frd file for the Silver Flute W20RC38-04? I would like to model it with the XD120.
                            Brandon (Augerpro) might at least have an accurate Soundeasy FR for tracing as i believe he's using it for a micro 5.1 system as the .1

                            Comment


                            • Re: Flex Your PCD Mettle:

                              Originally posted by gye View Post
                              Bad news....from the QSC Parts Store....
                              Wow, I will have to keep the last 4 extras I have!!

                              Comment


                              • Re: Flex Your PCD Mettle:

                                Originally posted by PassingInterest View Post
                                Same here. I could use some myself and I know there are plenty of others who will also buy them.
                                PI, I will hold a pair or two just for you ;)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X