OT: Where's DarrenK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Where's DarrenK?

So I've been trying to reconnect with the big guy - and have come up empty. I heard he moved to another state, and none of his emails/phone numbers that I have yield a response. I haven't seen activity from him on the forum(s) unless he's gone undercover. Anyone know? TIA.

Re: OT: Where's DarrenK?

Via this forum's Members List I looked up "darrenk" and unless that's someone else, he last posted, I think, on March 18. You can also send emails to him via his personal page. If you've already done all this and still came up dry, I don't know what else to suggest.
    Paul
    Edit: I take that some of that back. His last post was on August 31, 2009 but his most recent "activity", whatever that was, occurred on March 18, 2010.

Originally posted by envisionelec View Post
    So I've been trying to reconnect with the big guy - and have come up empty. I heard he moved to another state, and none of his emails/phone numbers that I have yield a response. I haven't seen activity from him on the forum(s) unless he's gone undercover. Anyone know? TIA.

Comment

Re: OT: Where's DarrenK?

http://cgi.ebay.com/HealthRider-S300...item19b806a081
      He is in Newport, Ky. You could bid on the motor he is selling or contact him thru ebay.

howard

Comment

Working...
      X