No announcement yet.

I got the world on a "thtring" . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pete, your wife has sharp hearing....

They're still back at work. Haven't brought them home.

I'll try them with the Prisstinas and report back.
    http://www.google.com/search?aq=f&so...le+have+a+lisp

For giggles I tried a google and got a ton of responses from other peeps on Michaels lisp...

Comment

Originally posted by marvin View Post
      Pete, I thought you were among the unemployed?!? Have you found work?

My work is also next to non-existent from my employer. I will need to decide whether to ask for a lay off by the end of this month to keep my health benefits going. Can't spend much on my hobby this way:(

Marv
      Yeah, I'm among the unemployed. But I left the Schumies at work for now. I can pick them up at any time.
      R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio
      Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
      "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

Yeah, I'm among the unemployed. But I left the Schumies at work for now. I can pick them up at any time.
        Who knows what those chumps down at the dock have done to 'em by now!
        Vapor Audio

Comment

Re: I got the world on a "thtring" . . .

A friend cut me a CD of some of his test tracks a while back. On there is Michale Buble, Got the World on a String . . .

My wife commented after hearing that, "wait, did he say "thtring?" I replayed it, and for the first time heard abtholutely clearly that Michael thez thtring. I'm am becoming more and more amazed at the clarity of the Scan speak, or as Michael would say, Thkan Thpeak.

:D
          Even at youtube quality it is there:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUIyYrH_5yM
          ----------------------------------
          Gear:
          Samsung PN50A650
          Yamaha RX-V2500
          Hafler DH-200
          AC130MKII/BG NEO3PDR Two-Ways
          RS390HF-4 w/ HPSA500

Comment

Re: I got the world on a "thtring" . . .

Originally posted by benchtester View Post
            I'll bet you're right. I'll have to try it sometime.
            Don't work him over too much, he might just have another cardiac episode!
            On the other hand, if you really want to get him worked up, start a discussion about global warming and Al Gore.

Comment

Working...
            X