X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Re: At-a-boy, Paul!!

Originally posted by Paul K. View Post
    Actually I should have said, "spelling or grammar of punctuation error". I hope Alan takes my comment with a big dose of humor since he's the resident King at catching the rest of us making errors.
    Paul
    I don't mind being corrected one bit, even if by Darryl of all people!
    I value learning far above petty emotionality.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: A pretty good idea.

Originally posted by Thomas Brown View Post
    You did "THAT" to a can of purple!!!!!!!:p
    After I drank the contents.

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied
    Re: At-a-boy, Paul!!

Actually I should have said, "spelling or grammar of punctuation error". I hope Alan takes my comment with a big dose of humor since he's the resident King at catching the rest of us making errors.
    Paul

[QUOTE=marvin;1661416]
    Originally posted by Paul K. View Post
    You should have hyphenated "one use" (one-use). Ha ha, I've been dying to catch you in a spelling or grammar error just for the heck of it.:p
    Paul[/QUOTE

Leave a comment:

• replied

Originally posted by curt_c View Post
    Coke cans have a warmer tone...
    Pepsi cans are more analytical...
    Mountain Dew are a little edgy...

C
    Coca Cola went to town,
    Pepsi Cola shot him down.
    Dr. Pepper fixed him up.
    Now they all drink 7up!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Originally posted by dusty View Post
    we use to grind it on cement floor to get the top off and use it as a cup ... we do not cut it off because of the sharf edge.... and that how people still doing it now in many other parts of the world.... I almost forget about this aluminum cup until you bring it up..
    Dude, NO SHARP EDGES! My can opener cuts cleanly and since aluminum is so soft, it leaves a very smooth cut. Really.

Leave a comment:

• Thomas Brown
    replied

You did "THAT" to a can of purple!!!!!!!:p

Leave a comment:

• marvin
    replied
    At-a-boy, Paul!!

[QUOTE=Paul K.;1661415]You should have hyphenated "one use" (one-use). Ha ha, I've been dying to catch you in a spelling or grammar error just for the heck of it.:p
    Paul[/QUOTE

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied

You should have hyphenated "one use" (one-use). Ha ha, I've been dying to catch you in a spelling or grammar error just for the heck of it.:p
    Paul

I sometimes need a small disposable container to mix up epoxy, dispense glue, clean paint brushes or whatever. I've tried using party cups and such, but solvents usually cause the plastic to melt. Then I got the idea to recycle aluminum cans. Cut the lid off and rinse out and dry the can and you have a wonderful one use container.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Roemer
    replied

Originally posted by curt_c View Post

I've been doing this for years to hold my kitchen cooking grease drippings. When full, (and solidified) you just throw it away and cut the top off of a new one...

C
    My dad fries perch in bacon grease. Yum, yum.

Leave a comment:

• curt_c
    replied

I've been doing this for years to hold my kitchen cooking grease drippings. When full, (and solidified) you just throw it away and cut the top off of a new one...

C

Leave a comment:

• dusty
    replied

we use to grind it on cement floor to get the top off and use it as a cup ... we do not cut it off because of the sharf edge.... and that how people still doing it now in many other parts of the world.... I almost forget about this aluminum cup until you bring it up..

Leave a comment:

• jerryanderson
    replied

Work pretty good for pens & pencils to

Leave a comment:

• kurt6325
    replied

You can then return them for your 10 cent deposit!

Leave a comment:

• started a topic A pretty good idea.

A pretty good idea.

I sometimes need a small disposable container to mix up epoxy, dispense glue, clean paint brushes or whatever. I've tried using party cups and such, but solvents usually cause the plastic to melt. Then I got the idea to recycle aluminum cans. Cut the lid off, then rinse out and dry the can and you have a wonderful one-use container.

Attached Files
    Last edited by ; 08-06-2010, 08:10 PM.
Working...
X