More Iowa DIY pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Iowa DIY pictures

I finally set up a Photobucket account and uploaded my pics from Saturday. Lots of load-in shots. I missed a few - they must have snuck in while I wasn't looking!

http://s1102.photobucket.com/albums/...%20DIY%202010/
    Co-conspirator in the development of the "CR Gnarly Fidelity Reduction Unit" - Registered Trademark, Patent Pending.

Re: More Iowa DIY pictures

fine effort, Tom...gracious, you were busy ;)
    Mongo only pawn in game of life
    ____
    Ed

Comment

Great pics!
      Brad
      piano black sealing mdf irregular recesses grill technique

Comment

Thanks for more great pics

Comment

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
          I really would love to get out to one of these...Just such a long drive... :o

Comment

Why are the images so small?
            "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.diy-ny.com/

Comment

small?...did you dbl click on any of them?
              Mongo only pawn in game of life
              ____
              Ed

Comment

Originally posted by edlafontaine View Post
                small?...did you dbl click on any of them?
                after I click on them. :p
                "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.diy-ny.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Face View Post
                  after I click on them. :p
                  That's odd. Here's what they looked like when I saved some.

R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio
                  Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
                  "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

Nice pics, I looked at all of them, good job.
                    You used a Nikon D40.

Comment

You used a Nikon D40.
                      Yep, glad I let my brother talk me into buying it! He's the still photographer of the family. His SmugMug gallery is amazing...especially when you consider that he's an IT manager!

http://ssphotos.smugmug.com/

I'm more at home with a big broadcast camcorder on my shoulder.
                      Co-conspirator in the development of the "CR Gnarly Fidelity Reduction Unit" - Registered Trademark, Patent Pending.

Comment

Originally posted by tom_s View Post
                        Yep, glad I let my brother talk me into buying it! He's the still photographer of the family. His SmugMug gallery is amazing...especially when you consider that he's an IT manager!

http://ssphotos.smugmug.com/

I'm more at home with a big broadcast camcorder on my shoulder.
                        I gotta say, those pics have real nice detail, and very natural colors. We're not looking at the full res versions either, are we?

I wouldn't mind seeing a few of those shots in the native resolution, especially Ed's and Paul's cabinets. Jake's too. Those were some really gorgeous finishes, and the grain patterns and colors in Ed's Delites was amazing.

R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio
                        Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
                        "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

Gret to put faces to names. Sometimes its never what you think! :p

Looks like a hoot.

Comment

I hope my pretentious pontificating on stage didn't make for bad pictures...
                            Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Paul K's Sonatellos has the mid on top, what's the advantage of this?
                              No matter where you go, there you are.
                              Website

Comment

Working...
                              X