Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf
    replied
    Re: Gettin' time to plan InDIYana 2011!!!

Hope you can make it this time!
    Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Sure thing! Hope you can make it!

This is the second time for Ft. Wayne location. Auburn held in 2009, and Richmond before that 2 years. It seems we get a lot more attendees from the north in Ft Wayne and Auburn, on top of the surrounding states. Not to mention that the venue last year was highly favored, and pretty much requested for a repeat location.

If you are really close, it is possible we could have lunch or something between now and then. Say- Are you the Tom S from Audio Circle?
    Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• trevorg
    replied

Hey Wolf.. Im still alaive. I was trying to make it to Kentucky DIY, but i had a world of **** unfold on me go figure :( Gotta love the saying it's always something.

Anyways looking good im gonna try to make my way over there this time... Call me when ya can, would be nice to cetch up.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by Maklar View Post
    I hope to come and if so I'll be bringing either a set of clearwave RS 1S or their RS .5S depending on which I do first. Might bring both if they are done and there is any interest.
    Sure- we have 2 days to get them all in.
    Hope to see you!
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

You are welcome to attend, glad you can make it!
    Yes- that is the business I was referring to.
    Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Maklar
    replied

I hope to come and if so I'll be bringing either a set of clearwave RS 1S or their RS .5S depending on which I do first. Might bring both if they are done and there is any interest.

Leave a comment:

• MARTIN5
    replied

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    I'm looking at the 23rd or 30th at this point. Since those are the weekends of interest, I fired off a preliminary letter to the Hyatt sales coordinator to see what they have open.

Later,
    Wolf

PS- the place on 24 (Audi Video Lifestyles?) is still there, Classic Stereo, and the one in Decatur. Lehman's closed about 6-7 years ago.
    Innovative Concepts?

I'm just getting into DIY but I will definitely be coming to check this out, whether I bring speakers or not.

Leave a comment:

• tms0425
    replied

New to this forum and didn't have any idea this event happened in Ft. Wayne. I'd love to attend if schedules and logistics work out. Tom

Leave a comment:

• Jeff B.
    replied
    Re: ROLL-CALL!! current estimate...

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    I did mention it to Jim as well...just so you are aware.

I think I know what you're bringing.....:D
    Later,
    Wolf
    Really? Maybe you should let me in on it, because I haven't figured it out yet.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    We still require a website....

I have one sponsor already, so I need:

-a link to this snowballing thread.
    -a place to host a set of links to sponsors.
    -InDIYana 2011 title at the top of the page.
    -Brief information about the event.

Any takers? I'm not website-savvy, so I'm not sure I can do this, unless someone gives it to me SUPER EASY! on how to do so. I don't want to learn HTML.

Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    Re: ROLL-CALL!! current estimate...

Originally posted by Jeff B. View Post
    Ben, I am planning to be there, and hopefully, bring something special. Now, I had better get busy.:eek:
    I did mention it to Jim as well...just so you are aware.

I think I know what you're bringing.....:D
    Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Looks good, Ed!
    Thanks!
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by scottmc View Post
    Count another most likely in. Friday and Saturday likely.

Will be bringing a full active 2.1 configuration. Setup should take < 5 minutes, but in between breaks would probably be best.

I would prefer to play the source from a netbook I will be bringing through USB for highest performance, SPDIF (coaxial) is ok, worse case can support analog. Volume can be adjusted easily via remote control at start of demo to set levels.

Is there going to be any time available in the room to perform in room calibrations prior to the demo (early / late friday, early sat)?
    Then set your system up as a separate entity, whenever you desire. Just be a little quiet during other demos. Being that your project won't require or need anything we will have setup. You should have a trial-run during a break or early on Friday just so it's as you want it. You can run your demo whenever in the day, just make sure I'm aware of it.

Nice to see some newer attendees making the trek!
    Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by DanP View Post
    I'll be there with an MTM and a full range/sub system. Is the date and place definite yet?

Dan
    Yes- that is why it's posted as it was, I just want a head count so I can decide on wanting the last sector of the room or not before contracts start.

Again- Hyatt Place, April 29 & 30, 2011.

Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Oh it's not on account of you alone, and it's easier to plan something I personally have access to.

If they are naked, bring 'em anyway! There is usually at least one pair in naked-MDF finished form. I had a pair that way last year.

Oh- for the newly interested, here's shots from last year:
    http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...202010%20pics/

Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

Working...
X