Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf
    replied
    Re: Gettin' time to plan InDIYana 2011!!!

If you (or anyone for that matter) have some web-space, we'll need a website.

Are we wanting a few sponsors for door prizes? I'm not going all out like in 2009, but I can see what we can do.

Thanks for all the interest, guys!
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• DanP
    replied

Originally posted by edlafontaine View Post
    MAN!, People are primed for this one...:D
    I've been waiting since last year. Hopefully I'll have a project ready this time.

Pencil me in Wolf, and let me know if you need help with anything.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• edlafontaine
    replied

MAN!, People are primed for this one...:D

Leave a comment:

• s7horton
    replied

If you are in fort Wayne, I am in for sure. My in laws live there, so I can make the road trip from MI. Unlikely I will have anything to bring (too many projects, not enough time), but am really looking forward to being there as it is my first time.

Leave a comment:

• Mark65
    replied

Ok, I've said this before, and it didn't work out, but I am (tentatively) in!

If I can figure out a way to get them on the plane, I'll bring the Deullatis.

Hope to see you all there!

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

When I get confirmation of the date/venue, I'll hail a roll-call in this thread to keep everything here. I can always go back through and keep those interested penciled in as 'maybes', even if I don't get an actual expected count.
    Glad you'll make it! I did wonder where you went last year.
    Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• isaeagle4031
    replied

Wolf, are you taking names of attenders yet? If so, count me in. I missed last year and was really bummed about it. Hoping to have a project with me this time.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Sounds like the consensus, Paul. Shawn wants 2 days.

Ed- [email protected] ohms minimum.

Like I said- Matt has a pair of Mackies that are 600Wx2 at 4 ohms (I believe), and they can bridge to 1200W each at 4 ohms I know for certain. We would definitely have enough juice that way.

Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Paul Ebert
    replied

I hope to attend, though I've not been able to make as many of these as I'd like. My preferences, for what they're worth, would be Ft. Wayne and not Easter weekend. Also, the longer the better for me.

Leave a comment:

• edlafontaine
    replied

Amp size;

How many watts, 8/4, would you be comfortable with?

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

The issue I would have with the Hafler, is possibly clipping it in that large of a room. We'll see what happens, as Matt has already offered to have his there.

I should be able to bring my stands to the event as well, they are 22" high. These are the only stands I have.

Hope you can make this one!
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Taterworks
    replied

Hello Ben,

I'll plan to be there (unless life changes dramatically for me in the next two months) along with my whole setup - the Mark Levinson pre, the Marantz CD player, and the Hafler 9270 amp, and hopefully the functioning and finished pair of Firestorms.

Leave a comment:

• arlis_1957@yahoo.com
    replied

yeah, mike rents the van. i think there might be a couple in des moines and in or near cedar rapids too.
    mike, better get a bus!:eek::D

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    ok, so johnny rents a van, he picks me up, we stop by and get doug, robert clark. sounds like a good time. i should have the two-ways ready by then.
    Maybe Mike Jennens could swing down to meet Johnny, and then... there are so many people who will want a ride on your 'magic speaker short bus', so make it a trek!

Hope to see you all,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• arlis_1957@yahoo.com
    replied

ok, so johnny rents a van, he picks me up, we stop by and get doug, robert clark. sounds like a good time. i should have the two-ways ready by then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X