X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf
    replied
    2 weeks from Friday!!!!

Just bumping it for the closeness of the event....
    WOOHOO!!! :D
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    Re: Gettin' time to plan InDIYana 2011!!!

Sure thing- you're still welcome to attend!
    I have you on the list.
    Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Keith_Mc
    replied

As a newbie to this terrific hobby, I'd like to attend and participate in the experience. My current project is not yet ready, so I have will nothing to showoff this time around.

keith

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

No problem, I added you to the list!
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• E Biddy
    replied

Hey Wolf, I would like to attend this, especially since it is only a 2 hour drive. I don't have anything to bring, but would just like to have the experience.

Eric

Leave a comment:

• Leroy R
    replied

Hopefully I will be living and working in Michigan this time next year and will be able to attend. Texas is a little far.

Leave a comment:

• batwood
    replied

Wolf, go ahead and delete me too, we were originally going to work that day then they canceled it. I work nights so there would be alot of driving half asleep. Also the 30th is my wifes birthday, see I have lots of excuses. Oh yeah and I haven't had time to start on my project (its changed many times) Sorry man, I hope it all goes well.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by Pete00t View Post
    I will have to bow out as well. Mom has an operation for her heart that week. Unfortunately it will leave her down and out for a few weeks. I still have Dayton scheduled
    Darn. I wish your mother well, Pete.
    Hope to see you at Dayton,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Pete00t
    replied

I will have to bow out as well. Mom has an operation for her heart that week. Unfortunately it will leave her down and out for a few weeks. I still have Dayton scheduled

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

You are deleted!
    Sorry you can't come on up,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• DjDisturbed
    replied

I'm not going to be able to make it now. My 20year high school reunion is that weekend. And that morning is the Country Music Marathon and I'll be there for that now too.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

You know what, Maynard- I'd be happy if you could only bring yourself. If you have to bring the Malbecs, I suppose I'll have to endure them and make do once again. :rolleyes: I liked them!

Arlis- You get your 'flutes done yet?

Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• arlis_1957@yahoo.com
    replied

can you say trailer:D

Leave a comment:

• maynardg
    replied

I have four pairs I'd like to bring, but that would be a bit much. Malbecs, Sonomas, Napas. And Jeff would like to hear the Continuum TL's.

Also need to bring some JBL L100's as far as Indiana for a friend to pick up.

Four pairs of towers and the JBL's in a Subaru Outback is an extremely doubtful proposition.

So, it will be the Sonomas and Napas if the Napas are done, and Malbecs if they are not. I'll try to find space for the Continuum TL's.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    Update! (classicTEK you're on the list)

Okie-dokie! I'll put you down as 'tentative', and I think Dave Pellegrene is coming from that general area, but I can't say for sure where.

Hope you can make it!

Everyone-

Just over a month left! Please let me know of any attendance changes and such. Right now gas has been hovering around $3.50/gal or more, so I imagine it may make the budget for the trip too much for some of you to still attend.

Hope everything is going well, and let me know of any changes!
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

Working...
X