X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf
    replied
    Getting more hopefully....

Well- the queries are all sent! I'll see what nails my inbox in the next couple days....

BTW, 'Huck'- I actually logged on and made some changes last night...I figgered it out a bit (!) just to see if I could. I added the rest of my attendees list, changed some stati, and added the projects and such...

More to come!
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    Re: Gettin' time to plan InDIYana 2011!!!

Originally posted by drmcclainphd View Post
    Wolf, like I said, keep me in mind. Can make Ft.W. in 2 hours. By then I'll have my various projects polished and would just love to have some trained ears and devices poking at them to see whether there's some hard evidence these are different. I might ask for a little leeway with equipment, as mikes and mixer are needed for checking out the PA with acoustic guitar (anyone can make an electric sound like anything given the gear), but mine's all portable.
    I'll add you to the list...
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• drmcclainphd
    replied

Wolf, like I said, keep me in mind. Can make Ft.W. in 2 hours. By then I'll have my various projects polished and would just love to have some trained ears and devices poking at them to see whether there's some hard evidence these are different. I might ask for a little leeway with equipment, as mikes and mixer are needed for checking out the PA with acoustic guitar (anyone can make an electric sound like anything given the gear), but mine's all portable.

Leave a comment:

• donradick
    replied

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    As I recall last year, they even had a sale on the rooms that month, so it was less than that per room (reportedly).

I've not inquired about a group reduced-rate for those attending, as it would probably be more trouble than it was worth.

Where're you out of, Steve?
    Wolf
    I used to work in the Hotel industry - the sales managers are usually willing to give hefty discounts to on-site meeting participants. Probably best to work with the person you booked the meeting rooms with.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by Dirk View Post
    I need a right & proper link to Pi Audio. There are a couple on the net and I want to be accurate.
    There will hopefully be more of them....
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by captainobvious99 View Post
    Any chance your "Blades" will be making an appearance? I'd love to get a listen to the speakers that inspired me to build mine.
    They came last year, so I doubt he's bringing them again.
    Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by Maklar View Post
    It would be good to post a link to the hotel on the page as well. That way people can get rooms if need be.
    It's at least referenced in this thread. I know directions are on the webpage. Just click the link to hyatt.com.

Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Maklar
    replied

It would be good to post a link to the hotel on the page as well. That way people can get rooms if need be.

Leave a comment:

• captainobvious99
    replied

Originally posted by dlneubec View Post
    I plan to attend. I'm not sure what days or if I will have anything ready for audition. A slight chance that the Raal omni clone might be done enough for a listen, depends on the challenges it presents during prototyping and measurements.
    Any chance your "Blades" will be making an appearance? I'd love to get a listen to the speakers that inspired me to build mine.

Leave a comment:

• captainobvious99
    replied

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    As I recall last year, they even had a sale on the rooms that month, so it was less than that per room (reportedly).

I've not inquired about a group reduced-rate for those attending, as it would probably be more trouble than it was worth.

Where're you out of, Steve?Wolf
    Philadelphia suburbs :o A bit of a hike for me. For 10+ hours of driving and the gas involved, I'd probably SAVE money by just flying out there. Plus, that long of a drive is not very appealing anyway, even if you share some time behind the wheel. By the time you get there, your feeling drained and stiff from all that seat time.

Do you have an agenda for the event with times for each portion, etc? If I do come out there I'd like to make sure I can plan to arrive for the beginning of the day on Friday.

-Steve

EDIT: Nevermind, just took a look at the official site Dirk linked to and the info is pretty much there.

Leave a comment:

• johnnyrichards
    replied

I would like to be changed from "maybe" to "tentative" as the wife and I have started preliminary planning to attend. I still plan on bringing a 2-way based on the Dayton 8" DVC driver.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by Dirk View Post
    I need a right & proper link to Pi Audio. There are a couple on the net and I want to be accurate.
    Thanks a bunch, Dirk!
    Here's "PI Audio", Dave Elledge's link:
    http://www.piaudiogroup.com/

I'll be in touch with you later with more info....
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Dirk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dirk
    replied

The website is up.

Not much there, yet, but it looks like it can link to Picasa, so we'll have somewhere to put the pictures post-show. I'm still learning what Google Sites can & cannot do, so don't be surprised if the pages change from click-to-click. I also need to make sure the sponsor (let's pluralize that) has top billing.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Bump!
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

Working...
X