Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf
    replied
    Re: Gettin' time to plan InDIYana 2011!!!

Originally posted by captainobvious99 View Post
    I'll have to let you know a little closer to the event.
    Speaking of hotels, has anyone considered a particular hotel for reduced group rates?
    -Steve
    EDIT: actually, the room rate right at the Hyatt is pretty reasonable now that I look at it...$85 for Friday night.
    As I recall last year, they even had a sale on the rooms that month, so it was less than that per room (reportedly).

I've not inquired about a group reduced-rate for those attending, as it would probably be more trouble than it was worth.

Where're you out of, Steve?
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• captainobvious99
    replied

I would really love to attend this. But with an 11 hour drive each way (which would really suck), or airfare and hotel costs, its going to be pretty expensive. I'll have to let you know a little closer to the event.
    Speaking of hotels, has anyone considered a particular hotel for reduced group rates?

-Steve

EDIT: actually, the room rate right at the Hyatt is pretty reasonable now that I look at it...$85 for Friday night.

Leave a comment:

• s7horton
    replied

Okay, I am about 96% confident I can get them done. So if you want to change my status to one pair, I will bring the Minuet M7.2 from Clearwave Loudspeaker Design.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by s7horton View Post
    When is the cut off to let you know for sure if we are bringing a project?
    As of right now, I have 36 pair tentatively coming. I'd really like to stay under 46 pair, and split evenly per day. But- there are always drop outs closer to the event so 4-5 pair extra does not hurt. As long as you keep your eyes peeled for that and don't let it get over 50 pair without yours involved, you'll be fine.
    Truth be told, this is the entire reason for having the event as a 2-day affair the last couple years. It just allows for more play time!

Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• s7horton
    replied

When is the cut off to let you know for sure if we are bringing a project?

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    Bump!

Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

NP! I did wonder why you asked....
    Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied

Thanks, I guess that's been known for quite some time, and I possibly knew it but had forgotten!:o
    Paul

QUOTE=Wolf;1704628]http://www.midwestaudiofest.com/[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by Paul K. View Post
    Do you have any info on when this year's MWAF is scheduled?
    Paul
    http://www.midwestaudiofest.com/

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied

Do you have any info on when this year's MWAF is scheduled?
    Paul

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    You'll be missed- See you at MWAF!
    Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

You'll be missed- See you at MWAF!
    Later,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
    Yes it was. Bring if have, if not fine.
    Sure- you would be very welcome to attend, Tom!
    Your wife might not have as much fun as us geeks chatting around,
    but she is also welcome.

Hope to see you!
    Wolf
    NUTS, the snow day from last week's snowstorm here in southern NJ has reduced my Easter vacation week by exactly one day... Friday, April 29th. Can't call out without getting in trouble, and I don't think I could get there in time even if I left super early on Saturday.

Double Nuts!
    Oh well, I didn't have anything to bring anyway.
    Hopefully I'll see you guys for DIY Dayton this year. Oops, sorry, the Midwest Audio Fest I mean.

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Originally posted by batwood View Post
    Hey Wolf, Batwood here, I would love to come and would bring some speakers. You should put me as a maybe since it is my wifes birthday the 30th. I doubt I can get friday off of work so if I can get out of work early enough I can drive up saturday morning. What is the actual schedule for saturday? I am getting ready to start a pair with the GRS 6.5 woofers. They will be narrow towers. I don't have a cool name yet. Santa gave me a router for Christmas so I can get serious now. Brian
    9-6 saturday. You're on my list as a maybe!
    Hope to see you!
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• batwood
    replied

Hey Wolf, Batwood here, I would love to come and would bring some speakers. You should put me as a maybe since it is my wifes birthday the 30th. I doubt I can get friday off of work so if I can get out of work early enough I can drive up saturday morning. What is the actual schedule for saturday? I am getting ready to start a pair with the GRS 6.5 woofers. They will be narrow towers. I don't have a cool name yet. Santa gave me a router for Christmas so I can get serious now. Brian

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied
    I put up a cap-test poll for InDIYana 2011...

I'm linking it here, since it is a separate entity in a way. Please, no flames, the process has been discussed before.

http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...d.php?t=222371

Thanks,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

Working...
X