PE/fedex saturday delivery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE/fedex saturday delivery?

Hey guys I could swear I've gotten parts express orders delivered by fedex on saturday before but I need to make sure. I can't place an order until friday morning and I really need it saturday. Does partsexpress pay for the fedex saturday delivery option?

Re: PE/fedex saturday delivery?

Originally posted by killersoundz View Post
    Hey guys I could swear I've gotten parts express orders delivered by fedex on saturday before but I need to make sure. I can't place an order until friday morning and I really need it saturday. Does partsexpress pay for the fedex saturday delivery option?
    How far of a drive is it? Road trip! :D

Comment

My last order from PE (with free shipping) arrived on Saturday, from Fed Ex.

Comment

I recall getting Saturday delivery from PE. You should call them, their reps are usually very helpful.

Comment

A few months back I received an order on Friday from PE via FedEx. I was VERY pleasantly surprised!

Comment

Just choose the standard fedex delivery, not overnight. It should come via FedEx Home Delivery. Their work week is Tuesday thru Saturday. Just ask the PE rep to make sure it goes out FedEx Ground/Home Delivery and make sure it is going to a residence and not a business address. It should arrive just fine on Saturday.

Chris
            Chris

Goofing around since 2000.

Comment

Thanks guys. I was pretty sure they did saturday delivery, I recall having it a few times just needed to make sure this time because I'm ordering a replacement woofer for a local venue that needs it by sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by 50 watt head View Post
                How far of a drive is it? Road trip! :D
                Lol, a little too far, about 4 hours one day from Canton to Springsboro. That far away and I still have to pay sales tax on orders.

Comment

Well guys I got an order in around 1PM yesterday and I'm praying that it got shipped out. I always get stuff the next day when it gets shipped out from PE since I'm in Ohio. It makes me nervous that no tracking number was posted and stuff but that's happened before and I've called and find out it was shipped out. I did order 25 yards of carpet material so hopefully that didn't delay my order...

Comment

I ordered from PE yesterday about the same time, but I'm thinking the Memorial Day weekend might delay down our shipments (I'm not in a hurry, however).
                    Paul

Originally posted by killersoundz View Post
                    Well guys I got an order in around 1PM yesterday and I'm praying that it got shipped out. I always get stuff the next day when it gets shipped out from PE since I'm in Ohio. It makes me nervous that no tracking number was posted and stuff but that's happened before and I've called and find out it was shipped out. I did order 25 yards of carpet material so hopefully that didn't delay my order...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul K. View Post
                      I ordered from PE yesterday about the same time, but I'm thinking the Memorial Day weekend might delay down our shipments (I'm not in a hurry, however).
                      Paul
                      Yeah, I waited at home until 5PM and nothing. :( Now I have to yank a 15" woofer out of a speaker cab and loan it to the guy I was purchasing a Delta 15 for until it gets here...oh well!!

Comment

Working...
                      X