X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 watt head
    replied
    Re: OT: Wish Me Luck

Best wishes, you'll be in the thoughts of many elsewhere and on this board.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied

Originally posted by Steve Henry View Post
    Had some weird chest pains last Wednesday. No history of heart problems with me or my family. My annual physical last June gave me a clean bill of health. I have none of the risk factors like smoking, drinking or diabetes so it came as a huge shock that the tests showed 3 blockages. So this morning at 8AM, I'm having bypass surgery (I'm sure from the time of this post you can see I am having trouble sleeping - at least the hospital is wireless). I obviously won't be able to follow what's going on here for a week or so, so you guys keep up the good work and advice so I can have plenty of reading material.
    Best of luck, I'll pray for you.

And hey, listen to the doctors!

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• Ron_E
    replied

Having had a valve repair, you have my sympathy. You'll probably feel like hell for a while but everyday you'll feel a little better.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• Paul Carmody
    replied

Good luck. Hope you have some nice speakers to listen to during your recovery time.

Leave a comment:

• evilskillit
    replied

We're all rooting for you.

Leave a comment:

• Wolf
    replied

Wow! I'm sure you'll pull-through, Steve!
    You'll be in my thoughts,
    Wolf

Leave a comment:

• tom_s
    replied

Good luck Steve! You're probably in the OR right now. I hope everything works out for the best and you're back home enjoying your speakers very quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied

From one Senior Member (and Senior in all aspects) to another, I wish you the best possible outcome.
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• icor1031
    replied

Hope you heal quickly.

Leave a comment:

• johngalt47
    replied

Been there, done that. If you have a good doctor you won't feel ANY pain from the incision.

Leave a comment:

• johnnyrichards
    replied

I wish you the best of luck Steve.

Leave a comment:

• wlb
    replied

Sorry to hear your having heart trouble .Bypass surgery is being done a lot lately so the doctors have the procedure down pat. A relatively low risk operation ( although nobody wants there heart operated on even a little). Good Luck and hope to see you back on the forum again soon. PS: Stay away from the Big Macks.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Henry
    started a topic OT: Wish Me Luck

OT: Wish Me Luck

Had some weird chest pains last Wednesday. No history of heart problems with me or my family. My annual physical last June gave me a clean bill of health. I have none of the risk factors like smoking, drinking or diabetes so it came as a huge shock that the tests showed 3 blockages. So this morning at 8AM, I'm having bypass surgery (I'm sure from the time of this post you can see I am having trouble sleeping - at least the hospital is wireless). I obviously won't be able to follow what's going on here for a week or so, so you guys keep up the good work and advice so I can have plenty of reading material.
Working...
X