Back In The Saddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back In The Saddle

A good day today. My heart surgeon finally released me to resume work & physical activity. Recovering from a quadruple bypass has been a long process, mainly from the invasive part of the surgery. Still have to take it slow, but I've had time to dream up all sorts of ideas - now I just have to figure out how to pay for them - LOL.

I want to thank everyone for their kind words and thoughts from my original post and a special thanks for the PM's & emails from guys I have actually never met the last 2 months. We have a unique group of DIY'ers that make this forum the best.
    Audiophiles listen to the equipment, not the music.

Re: Back In The Saddle

Congratulations! I had a quad bypass back in 2006.

Comment

That is fantastic news!

My father had a qaud bypass several years ago. He said that once he recovered from the invasive part, he felt 10-15 years younger! He was lucky that they caught his just before he actually had a full blown heart attack, so little to no damage to the heart muscle. He counts every day as a blessing as I'm sure you do as well.
      Craig

The lowest possible F3 box alignment is not always the best alignment.

Designing and building speaker projects are like playing with adult Lego Blocks for me.

Comment

Congratulations on a successful recovery and welcome back.
        Paul

Comment

Welcome back Steve.
          Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Very good to hear!

Comment

Glad to see you're on the mend! I'm guessing WWMTM's are not on your Dr's list of acceptable physical therapy projects. So what's going to be the first project?
              Co-conspirator in the development of the "CR Gnarly Fidelity Reduction Unit" - Registered Trademark, Patent Pending.

Comment

Working...
              X