pioneer woofers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pioneer woofers

I have a pair of Pioneer HPM-900's they are shot. the speaker # is 118040 & 30-758A. Can I replace these with #290-125's or some other speakers? help please, hate to see a good kickin speaker go down. thanks out there!

Re: pioneer woofers

There's a good possibility you can find replacement drivers for these cabs, but we'll need box internal volume or dimensions and port size and length, if one is installed.
    Paul O

Comment

Finest Speakers Ever Made [nt] *NM*

Comment

I know that I'm missing the joke

I remember you saying this for at least three other sets of commercial speakers.. What am i missing?

NK
        I'm just that guy. www.sru.edu Rock Solid.

"It has been remarked that if one selects his own components, builds his own enclosure, and is convinced he has made a wise choice of design, then his own loudspeaker sounds better to him than does anyone else's loudspeaker. In this case, the frequency response of the loudspeaker seems to play only a minor part in forming a person's opinion."

L.L. Beranek, Acoustics (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1954), p.208.

Comment

Re: I know that I'm missing the joke

I think it's called sarcasm, Nick ;-))
          If people want to listen to wiggles, that up to them....

I prefer music.

Comment

Andy, I picked up on that!

> I think it's called sarcasm, Nick ;-))

I was just wondering if there was something deeper there.. heh, thats the best comment ever made!

NK ;)
            I'm just that guy. www.sru.edu Rock Solid.

"It has been remarked that if one selects his own components, builds his own enclosure, and is convinced he has made a wise choice of design, then his own loudspeaker sounds better to him than does anyone else's loudspeaker. In this case, the frequency response of the loudspeaker seems to play only a minor part in forming a person's opinion."

L.L. Beranek, Acoustics (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1954), p.208.

Comment

Working...
            X