Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

pioneer woofers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garyutz
    started a topic pioneer woofers

pioneer woofers

I have a pair of Pioneer HPM-900's they are shot. the speaker # is 118040 & 30-758A. Can I replace these with #290-125's or some other speakers? help please, hate to see a good kickin speaker go down. thanks out there!

• nick29498141
    replied
    Andy, I picked up on that!

> I think it's called sarcasm, Nick ;-))

I was just wondering if there was something deeper there.. heh, thats the best comment ever made!

NK ;)

Leave a comment:

• Andy_G
    replied
    Re: I know that I'm missing the joke

I think it's called sarcasm, Nick ;-))

Leave a comment:

• nick29498141
    replied
    I know that I'm missing the joke

I remember you saying this for at least three other sets of commercial speakers.. What am i missing?

NK

Leave a comment:

• severius
    replied
    Finest Speakers Ever Made [nt] *NM*

Leave a comment:

• Paul O
    replied
    Re: pioneer woofers

There's a good possibility you can find replacement drivers for these cabs, but we'll need box internal volume or dimensions and port size and length, if one is installed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X