Sioux City Music Festival

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sioux City Music Festival

Sioux City, Ia. Day In The Park Music Festival~ July 7th, has listed some of the headliners for this years show~Wilco/Joss Stone/Chris Robinson Brotherhood! More to come in the near future and is still a free show! www.saturdayinthepark.com

Re: Sioux City Music Festival

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for posting the link. I've never been there. What is the primary music style?

I was thinking they had a blues festival in Sioux City. Is this it?

Thanks!

Jim

Comment

It varies from year to year and anything from blues, swamp rock and rock! This year and last year tend to cater to the 30's & younger crowd! I have seen Santana, Steve Winwood, B B King and Dickie Betts perform there! Web site lists a histroy of past shows! Sioux Falls has a Jazz & Blues Festival in August and also has very good entertainment for all ages. Just a charge for parking there and event is free! Both events have a brew garden and plenty of food stands, t-shirts etc! Sioux Falls is also pretty good for snagging an autograph or two from performers...

Just checked Sioux Falls site and it would appear that Joe Walsh will perform there this year and they are having it the end of July for a change! 26 to 28 July
      www.siouxfallsjazzfest.com
      Last edited by jerryanderson; 04-12-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Thanks Jerry!

Jim

Comment

Working...
        X