OT:Once more we are smote...going off grid awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT:Once more we are smote...going off grid awhile

Yesterday morning I found my wife in full cardiac arrest. I did CPR 'till the EMT's got there. They were able to restart her heart, but we won't know for a few days. She may have broken her hip too.

Her biggest fear was "waking up in a bed with rails". Ironically, she went to the PCP Weds and was in the best health she'd had for 9 months, felt good, and was making plans for a vacation.

No matter what she and God decide, my life is changed forever for the worse. I know she cannot live as an invalid. So I may have a hard decision to make.

I needed to reach out while I can. If I don't answer emails, or questions, you'll know why. I may drop in for therapeutic purposes. Please no phone calls.

I consider many of you friends though we've never met. TT is one of the few online communities I care about. I hope to be back soon, and I just wanted to say thanks for the support, arguments, and even mild animosity over the years. I hope to be back soon. Prayers, karma, good vibes are appreciated.

Meanwhile, live your lives to the fullest, you never know when your number is coming up in the lottery of life.
    Lou's Speaker Site [speakers.lonesaguaro.com]
    "Different" is objective, "better" is subjective. Taste is not a provable fact.
    Where are you John Galt? I may not be worthy, but I'm ready.

Re: OT:Once more we are smote...going off grid awhile

Lou, my heart and prayers go out to you. Please stop in here as you can. You are an inspiration to all of us. God bless you and your wife.
    https://www.facebook.com/Mosaic-Audi...7373763888294/

Comment

Lou,

Our thoughts and prayers go to you, your wife, and family. Be strong for her and take care of yourself.

Marty

Comment

My thoughts are with you and your wife today, Lou. I hope for the best possible recovery.

Comment

Oh Lou. So sorry to read this. My prayers go out to you and your wife.
          R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio
          Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
          "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

Wow Lou I'm so sorry. You and your wife will certainly be in our prayers.
            Hybrid floor stander build - The Tikki Lau - D8's

CNC baffle cutting services

Comment

Although we have never met I feel as though I know something of your pain and especially of your valuable contributions online. Your wife and you will be in my prayers and those of my family.
              If life were fair, Elvis would still be alive today and all the impersonators would be dead.
              ~ Johnny Carson

Bungelow Ed's Photo Album http://techtalk.parts-express.com/album.php?u=8594

Comment

Lou, I'll be praying for both of you. God watch over you. My heart goes out to you and your wife. -Ricky Earp

Comment

Lou, best wishes from my family to yours and god bless.

Comment

Prayer is outbound.
                    www.timkulincabinetry.com

Comment

So sorry to hear this Lou. You've helped me a lot in this hobby and I've greatly appreciated it. My family's thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife.
                      Nichikuros - Peerless 831735 Nomex + Vifa NE25VTA
                      Digger8 - Small compact 8" sub with F3 = 20Hz
                      Madison-D and Madison-R - Tang Band W4-1720 + Vifa BC25SC06 or Beston RT003C (TM and MTM)
                      Jeffrey - Tang Band W5-704D + Beston RT003C
                      Jasmine - Fountek FW146 + Fountek NeoCD3.0 Ribbon in Pioneer BS21 Cabinet

Comment

Oh Lou, I am so sorry..

Comment

:(
                          Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Lou,

Your graciousness & love for this hobby will carry on while you are away. My family & I send our thoughts & prayers.
                            Audiophiles listen to the equipment, not the music.

Comment

Lou, So sorry to hear this. We will be praying for you and your wife. May God's strength, peace, and wisdom be with you.
                              Jeff B.
                              Click here for Jeff Bagby's Loudspeaker Design Software

Comment

Working...
                              X