X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• takitaj
    replied
    Re: OT:Once more we are smote...going off grid awhile

Wow Lou I'm so sorry. You and your wife will certainly be in our prayers.

Leave a comment:

• Pete Schumacher
    replied

Oh Lou. So sorry to read this. My prayers go out to you and your wife.

Leave a comment:

• ontariomaximus
    replied

My thoughts are with you and your wife today, Lou. I hope for the best possible recovery.

Leave a comment:

• martyh
    replied

Lou,

Our thoughts and prayers go to you, your wife, and family. Be strong for her and take care of yourself.

Marty

Leave a comment:

• isaeagle4031
    replied

Lou, my heart and prayers go out to you. Please stop in here as you can. You are an inspiration to all of us. God bless you and your wife.

Leave a comment:

• LouC
    started a topic OT:Once more we are smote...going off grid awhile

OT:Once more we are smote...going off grid awhile

Yesterday morning I found my wife in full cardiac arrest. I did CPR 'till the EMT's got there. They were able to restart her heart, but we won't know for a few days. She may have broken her hip too.

Her biggest fear was "waking up in a bed with rails". Ironically, she went to the PCP Weds and was in the best health she'd had for 9 months, felt good, and was making plans for a vacation.

No matter what she and God decide, my life is changed forever for the worse. I know she cannot live as an invalid. So I may have a hard decision to make.

I needed to reach out while I can. If I don't answer emails, or questions, you'll know why. I may drop in for therapeutic purposes. Please no phone calls.

I consider many of you friends though we've never met. TT is one of the few online communities I care about. I hope to be back soon, and I just wanted to say thanks for the support, arguments, and even mild animosity over the years. I hope to be back soon. Prayers, karma, good vibes are appreciated.

Meanwhile, live your lives to the fullest, you never know when your number is coming up in the lottery of life.
Working...
X