Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have T/S measurements for TB W5-1880?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have T/S measurements for TB W5-1880?

I have a request to model some sort of a TL for this driver and would like actual T/S values from someone rather than simply rely on TB's published values.
    TIA
    Paul

Re: Anyone have T/S measurements for TB W5-1880?

156 views but nobody has any T/S measurements for the W5-1880? Would really appreciate some if they're available in order to help out one of my "clients".
    Paul

Comment

Okay, I'm going to bump this up to the top of the list just this one more time in hopes someone is able to help.
      Paul

Comment

I have one or two or three I could send you if you can measure them in exchange for whatever enclosure plans you come up with. Of course I want the drivers back

Comment

one would think when such a request is made, one would provide said info.
          " To me, the soundstage presentation is more about phase and distortion and less about size. However, when you talk about bass extension, there's no replacement for displacement". Tyger23. 4.2015

Quote Originally Posted by hongrn. Oct 2014
          Do you realize that being an American is like winning the biggest jackpot ever??

http://www.midwestaudioclub.com/spot...owell-simpson/
          http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp216/arlis/

Comment

I am unable to measure them myself, unfortunately. My "client" is attempting to get his pair measured.
            Paul

Originally posted by Dwight View Post
            I have one or two or three I could send you if you can measure them in exchange for whatever enclosure plans you come up with. Of course I want the drivers back

Comment

Lowell, not quite sure whom you're directing this to or exactly what you mean.
              Paul

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              one would think when such a request is made, one would provide said info.

Comment

Working...
              X