6th Annual Central KY DIY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 6th Annual Central KY DIY

I'd also not be able to T-giving weekend.
    The 17th is my preference, but Dec 1 would also work.

I actually need to know so I can setup details, travel and times to use a personal Day for Friday before.
    Louisville would also be closer for me, but I feel that any of the former venues will be alright, preference for the Recreation Center from last year.

Later,
    Wolf
    "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
    "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
    "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
    "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
    http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
    http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

I will have my Stances there for sure, and might bring down the Vijon for a re-visit.

Later,
      Wolf
      "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:

Comment

I might be able to make it, depending on how far it ends up being. I'd have to driver down and back on Saturday.
        Dan N.

Comment

I will try to be there on the 17th with the Neutrinos, whatever the venue happens to be.

I probably won't have anything else ready by then but I am working on a few things. (Aren't we all?)
          Best Regards,

Rory Buszka
          Product Manager, Dayton Audio

The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Comment

I wonder if I can fit a pair of Duntech Sovereigns in my truck. Nah.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you Rory. Dan, I hope you can make it.
              "If you cannot find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?” - Dogen

"Why are you wearing that stupid human suit" - Frank

"We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back" - Roland

Comment

I'm looking forward to this. I have a couple of "maybes" I hope to be able to bring. One item has been on order through a group buy for a year now... The other includes some of Dave Pellegrene's work.
                Mongo only pawn in game of life
                ____
                Ed

Comment

Is there room for me? I can bring the Speedsters and Tritons. Obviously I'm partial to venues that are closer to Chicago...LOL.
                  Bryan K.

Midwest Audio Club

Speedster | Sub Attaché | The Wildeman | Sean's NLA Towers | COÜGAR, COUGAR II and COÜGAR JR | Triton | Lithium | J-Boom | Trym MLTL | Docere MLTL

Comment

Hey Bryan, that would be great. Glad to have you.
                    "If you cannot find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?” - Dogen

"We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back" - Roland

Comment

Ripley's Believe it or Not...I will likely show up as a listener only as I have missed you guys a bit! Look forward to hearing the latest stuff!

May have a fire sale too in prep for a possible transfer out of my current job and into energy industry.

Comment

Originally posted by robert View Post
                        Ripley's Believe it or Not...I will likely show up as a listener only as I have missed you guys a bit! Look forward to hearing the latest stuff!

May have a fire sale too in prep for a possible transfer out of my current job and into energy industry.
                        I am Jack's disbelief. Has he really risen from the ashes of speaker building past? Hey bud. It'd be great to have you.

Comment

Hasn't been the same without ya!
                          Wolf

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:

Comment

You have been missed Robert! Hope to see you in a few weeks, wherever it is! :D

Tim

Comment

You can count Leo Frank, Jerry McNutt, and Jeff Smith among the attendees. Jerry may bring his offspring.

Leo

Comment

Do we need to list our entries? I started a new build today that I'd also like to show. It's Scott Sehlin's "Lithium." So I will have three in total - Speedster, Triton, Lithium.

Thanks.
                                Bryan K.

Midwest Audio Club

Speedster | Sub Attaché | The Wildeman | Sean's NLA Towers | COÜGAR, COUGAR II and COÜGAR JR | Triton | Lithium | J-Boom | Trym MLTL | Docere MLTL

Comment

Working...
                                X