Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in Colorado Springs willing to help with measurements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Colorado Springs willing to help with measurements?

Hi All,
    I'll be heading to Colorado Springs March 12-22. I really want to learn how to measure loudspeakers, but it's just not clicking for me. I have the gear to do it, but things don't seem to work right. I've even had some of the experts helping me via Speakchat, but... No other PE'ers in my area, so I'm hoping someone in or near the Springs will have some know-how to share. I'll even buy you lunch or coffee or a beer. Anyone????
    Thanks,
    Mike
    "We're speaker geeks, not speaker nerds. Nerds make money!" Marty H
    Bismarck, North Dakota
    My Current System: Jolida SJ502A, Squeezebox Touch, and Carmody Sunflowers
    My Garage System:Marantz 2238B and Nano-Neos

Re: Anyone in Colorado Springs willing to help with measurements?

I would be happy to help you with the basics of measurements. I rely on Zaph for all the TS parameters. If he hasn't measured a driver, I am unlikely to buy it. Send me an e-mail at dryfly_6x at msn dot com to get started. I assume you must be active duty Air Force to be coming here from Bismarck. Friday the 15th is my scheduled date to start flyfishing for the year, so that date is taken. Other than that, I am uncommitted. Understand that I don't qualify as an expert, I design a new pair of speakers every few years and have to re-learn every time . Suggest you download the free ARTA if you haven't already.

Roger Hill

Comment

Working...
    X