No announcement yet.

OT: Miami Heat wins, does anyone care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Miami Heat wins, does anyone care?

I remember three years ago when the Lakers and Celtics were battling each other, and it seemed that everyone here had an opinion. This year another seven game series and it seems that no one cares if either Miami or San Antonio wins.
    Oh well.

Re: OT: Miami Heat wins, does anyone care?

I care a little but only because I wanted the Spurs to win. Well, no. I really wanted Miami to lose. Well, no. I really wanted Lebron James to lose.
    People hear with their eyes.

Comment

I didn't really care who won but the games were fun!

I usually cannot watch pro basketball but the finals are different.
      Salem

Comment

I cared.

Comment

What sport are we talking about? :D
          "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.diy-ny.com/

Comment

Cards took 3 of 4 from the hapless cubs.

Go Cards!!!
            R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio
            Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
            "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

Go Cards!!!
              +1
              If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation.
              What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness.
              It's slow death.

//Burn n' Die//Dream Weaver//Maximus//ABC Bookshelf Speakers//Dayton Twin Towers

Comment

Go Cards!!!
                :p :p :p :p
                Cubbies should be rooted for- the song says so!
                Wolf
                "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

I just want the blackhawks to lose. What fun is basketball without rasheed wallace on the pistons anyway

Comment

basketball is boring college world series right now should be watched. so I guess, not me I dont care about the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
                      :p :p :p :p
                      Cubbies should be rooted for- the song says so!
                      Wolf
                      I root for the cubbies to lose every game. My favorite team is the one playing the cubbies, except if that team is the Yankees.

When they blamed a fan for blowing their chances at the World Series, I do believe they cursed themselves for another hundred years . . . hehhehheh.
                      R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio
                      Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
                      "Gravitational systems are the ashes of prior electrical systems.". - Hannes Alfven, Nobel Laureate, Plasma physicist.

Comment

Go Cards!!!
                        +100
                        -Kerry

Comment

I missed that last game and was surprised it went to the final game after watching the previous two. I guess I wanted the Heat to win cause the beat the Pacers, but I don't think the Pacers could beat the Spurs, so they are probably still the 3rd best team this year and not the 2nd.

It was actually a good game and was close and up for grabs till the very end. Heat wanted it more and they got it. As much bashing as Lebron James gets, he played great last night and deserved the win and MVP he achieved.

Comment

Basketball was invented at Springfield College to keep the baseball and football players fit over the winter. When the diamond is open for business the gym should be closed. Basketball in June makes as much sense as Ice Hockey in June. :rolleyes:
                            www.billfitzmaurice.com
                            www.billfitzmaurice.info/forum

Comment

Second that!!!
                              Paul

Originally posted by DanHine View Post
                              I care a little but only because I wanted the Spurs to win. Well, no. I really wanted Miami to lose. Well, no. I really wanted Lebron James to lose.

Comment

Working...
                              X