Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iowa DIY 2013- Meeting room at the Comfort Inn???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottsehlin
    replied
    Re: Iowa DIY 2013- Meeting room at the Comfort Inn???

I'm in.

Leave a comment:

• ernperkins
    replied

Count me in, I'd be happy to chip in.

Leave a comment:

• craigk
    replied

if I can make it, no promise with all that going, on but I am really going to try, I will be more than happy to pitch in.

Leave a comment:

• mikejennens
    replied

So, that's a start. Thanks Craig and Ron. Anyone else care to jump in this one???

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied

Sounds like an excellent idea Mike and I am willing to throw into the hat. Not that I minded having everyone hang out in my room last year. But I was a bit worried about disturbing neighbors.

Leave a comment:

• Ron_E
    replied

I'd contribute for Friday afternoon/evening. I'm close enough to Grinell I usually drive home Saturday night.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• mikejennens
    started a topic Iowa DIY 2013- Meeting room at the Comfort Inn???

Iowa DIY 2013- Meeting room at the Comfort Inn???

Since there's always a lot of activity the night before and the night after Iowa DIY, how about getting a meeting room at the Comfort Inn. We usually spend the time in one of the attendee's hotel rooms. A meeting room would be roomier and wouldn't bother other guests... at least not bother as much as if we were right next door. The price is $75 for four hours or $125 for more than four hours. If others are willing to chip in, it wouldn't cost anyone very much money.
    So, is anyone willing to make a "pledge?" If I get enough folks to say yes, I'll make the reservation, unless someone else can get it at a better rate.
    Mike
Working...
X