Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'll probably regret this...

Congratulations Paul.

Does this mean you’re turning pro and have to give up you amateur status?
    John H

Synergy Horn, SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

Originally posted by Paul K. View Post
      I knew about that Paul but there was a page on their site not long ago.
      Going to send you a pm

Comment

Thanks, but none of you are going to git rid of me entering DIY events that easily! But, to be serious, I'm not surprised you voiced that question and I suspect others have thought of doing so, too. The reason for me not going "pro" is because I simply am not a professional at speaker design. I don't design crossovers because there are many others who are willing to do it for me that are very experienced and well-equipped to make excellent designs, and if and when they ask for TL help, I'm at the ready. The only thing I design are TLs and the overall cabinets. I've never even heard most of the TLs I've designed for Jim Salk and Dennis Murphy. I really love the creative and wood-working processes. Now, if PE requested I not compete at MWAF, I would defer to their request, but not without some grumbling, of course.;)
        Paul

Originally posted by jhollander View Post
        Congratulations Paul.

Does this mean you’re turning pro and have to give up you amateur status?

Comment

Working...
        X