Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beau
    replied
    Re: OT: This Week, I'm a Sexagenarian...

Duplicate (deleted)

Leave a comment:

• Beau
    replied

Originally posted by jsr View Post
    I'll go full RGBs for ya! And flashing.
    The lights will be great.

As to flashing us, ummm, gee, uhhh, thanks, but I am trying to cut down on my "seeing naked guys", so I'll have to decline.

Leave a comment:

• jonpike
    replied

Man, I'm really having second thoughts on attending our next get together now...

Congrats Hong, on attaining sexygeneralist status... You're leading the way for me, as far as I'm concerned.

And to those who are surprised at his venerable age I'd say he's just immature, uh young, at heart...

And yes, thanks for a reminder even though there can be many things to whine about, (getting laid off, tenant moved out, having to listen to others *** lives falling out, etc) on the greater scale of things I've got it pretty good.

Thanks bud, many more, and I'll have to visit soon and let you browbeat me into finishing a project or two...

Jon (enjoying my 50's while I still can, no large truck required)

Leave a comment:

• jsr
    replied

Originally posted by civit View Post
    Hey, don't feel bad about complaining. Gratitude is great and all, but a 2 hour commute? 4 hours a day? 20 hours a week? 1000 hours a year? Walking down a donkey path in Syria is starting to look kind of pleasant.

Seriously though, congrats, and thanks for your contributions.
    I commute 1hr in the morning and 2.5hrs to go home. And this is an improvement from my last job. The joys of living in Los Angeles.

Originally posted by Beau View Post
    Can you somehow incorporate blue LEDs?
    I'll go full RGBs for ya! And flashing.

Leave a comment:

• Beau
    replied

Originally posted by jsr View Post
    You sure it's not the teens?

I do have all my hair, albeit most of it greying. But on that note, you know how guys drive big monster trucks to compensate for something? Well I drive a small car. Need to compensate for the opposite ya know?!

And I will wear corn rows to the next meet. But I never said where the corn rows would be.
    Can you somehow incorporate blue LEDs?

Leave a comment:

• civit
    replied

Hey, don't feel bad about complaining. Gratitude is great and all, but a 2 hour commute? 4 hours a day? 20 hours a week? 1000 hours a year? Walking down a donkey path in Syria is starting to look kind of pleasant.

Seriously though, congrats, and thanks for your contributions.

Leave a comment:

• jsr
    replied

Originally posted by hongrn View Post
    I am mentally in my 20s... Thanks!
    You sure it's not the teens?

I do have all my hair, albeit most of it greying. But on that note, you know how guys drive big monster trucks to compensate for something? Well I drive a small car. Need to compensate for the opposite ya know?!

And I will wear corn rows to the next meet. But I never said where the corn rows would be.

Uh oh, I think I contracted a bit of Hong's knack for introducing wonderful imagery.

Leave a comment:

• Ithaca
    replied

That's a heck of a post and a good dose of what I needed.

Leave a comment:

• hongrn
    replied

Just like Sydney remarked above. Paul, can you email me once in a while and tell me how young I still am?

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied

Happy Birthday, Hong, but at only 60 years, you're a young whipper snapper as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, many Americans don't realize how lucky they are, and some more than others, for failing to understand what life is like in many, many other countries.
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• Sydney
    replied

One trick is to associate with those older than you - who will tell you "you're not old,,,yet"

Leave a comment:

• Ron_E
    replied

Happy birthday from one old fart to another. I hit 64 last month.

Click image for larger version

Name:	oldfart.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	1161563

Ron

Leave a comment:

• kevinr
    replied

Happy Birthday , I always feel fortunate to have been born and grow up in North America.

BTW , Check out the Stan Ridgway song " AARP Is Out To Get Me "
    Last edited by kevinr; 10-14-2014, 03:26 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Whitneyville1
    replied

If we're sexigenarians, does that mean I get to have ***? Type II diabetes here too for nearly 32 years. I got to attend the U of SEA Class of '74. USAF. Gringos go to Mexico and think they see "The Third World Poverty". Man, the rice pot was THE most precious possession there was! Happy birthday and glad you made it into the World. A couple of times I thought I'd stay in Never-Never-Land.

Leave a comment:

• kbzx35
    replied

Hahaha Hong you're grossing everyone out. Must be a trait of senility. lol
    Originally posted by Beau View Post
    For the avoidance of doubt, Jon, Shawn, Beau and Johnny have never been and will never be in bed together.

That thought is yucky.

I am sensing hair envy.

Johhny promised to show up to our next get together with his hair braided in corn rows.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X