Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...a very happy new years to all of you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonpike
    replied
    Re: ...a very happy new years to all of you.

Hong, you should have caught me with the face shield on, for greater effect... Nothing like a 3/4" roundover bit to make it "snow"! ;-) I may have been Ebola Czar, but I was probably the cleanest of the group when we were done!

Happy New Year to All... hope yours was good, and here's to a new start on a good New Year!

Leave a comment:

• martyh
    replied

BTW Craig, it's hard to believe that your kids have grown so much!

Leave a comment:

• hongrn
    replied

Hey, hey, I deeply resemble that remark! Take a look at Jon Pike today. We know how to play in the dirt, OK? It looks like Orange County has a new Ebola czar, but it's really Jon. Man, do I have a lot of explaining to do with my neighbors.

Originally posted by JasonP View Post
    It is nice to see you step away from the clean world of amps and get dirty with us in the trenches making sawdust
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JasonP
    replied

Originally posted by hongrn View Post
    I'm celebrating the New Year in style by helping a couple of friends build two 12" Ultimax subs. The bass in these subs is just monstruous.
    It is nice to see you step away from the clean world of amps and get dirty with us in the trenches making sawdust

Leave a comment:

• hongrn
    replied

I'm celebrating the New Year in style by helping a couple of friends build two 12" Ultimax subs. The bass in these subs is just monstruous.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied

Yea to Wisconsin and Michigan State. That makes 4 Big Ten teams that have won their bowl games. Hope OSU does so, too, tonight.
    Paul

Originally posted by martyh View Post
    Very short night for me last night - a small steak and a couple of Old Fashions, but refreshed today to cheer on my Badgers, and Paul's Buckeyes tonight (gotta give love to the Big 10/11/12/Whatever).

Oh, and Happy New Year to the Speaker Geeks!

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied

Happy new year to you Johnny, and to all of my PETT friends.
    Thanks for helping me and so many others in this great hobby of ours.

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied

We'll be rooting for the Badgers, too, Marty.
    Paul

Originally posted by martyh View Post
    Very short night for me last night - a small steak and a couple of Old Fashions, but refreshed today to cheer on my Badgers, and Paul's Buckeyes tonight (gotta give love to the Big 10/11/12/Whatever).

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied

We'll be rooting for Baylor today as my niece is a soph there. We have watched a few of their games hoping to see her in the stands. Their QB and offense are fun to watch.

Leave a comment:

• JasonP
    replied

Happy New Year! Here is too hoping 2015 brings us all stunning audio and more knowledge of the speaker building art!

Leave a comment:

• martyh
    replied

Originally posted by Paul K. View Post
    Happy New Year everyone. We didn't anything special but are looking forward to rooting for the OSU Buckeyes in the Sugar Bowl tonight.
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied

Happy New Year everyone. We didn't anything special but are looking forward to rooting for the OSU Buckeyes in the Sugar Bowl tonight.
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• Whitneyville1
    replied

Thanks Johnny! Lupie the Guinea Pig says Hoppy New Year to everyone! Have a baby carrot on her.

Leave a comment:

• Ron_E
    replied

Just cracked open a little bottle of bubbly and posting to the iron driver thread. We'll see if that's a good combo tomorrow. :D Happy new year.

Ron

Leave a comment:

• kenny_k
    replied

Happy new year!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X