Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: And the era of the over-hyped SEC comes to an end!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: And the era of the over-hyped SEC comes to an end!

All this talk about the SEC being tougher, and OSU not playing tough teams, and just not being on the same level as teams in the SEC.

OVER!

OSU beats Alabama! GO BUCKS!
    "...this is not a subwoofer" - Jeff Bagby ;)

Re: OT: And the era of the over-hyped SEC comes to an end!

Originally posted by critofur View Post
    All this talk about the SEC being tougher, and OSU not playing tough teams, and just not being on the same level as teams in the SEC.

OVER!

OSU beats Alabama! GO BUCKS!
    +100000!!!!!!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Mosaic-Audi...7373763888294/

Comment

Originally posted by isaeagle4031 View Post
      +100000!!!!!!!!
      buc's and duck's
      craigk

" Voicing is often the term used for band aids to cover for initial design/planning errors " - Pallas

Comment

Big 10 has always been overhyped

Comment

Yep, a team finds a way to win not just one guy. I am tired of hearing about one man, the qb, being the reason a team wins.
          If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation.
          What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness.
          It's slow death.

//Burn n' Die//Dream Weaver//Maximus//ABC Bookshelf Speakers//Dayton Twin Towers

Comment

I love it! Wisconsin beat Auburn today too
            http://jaysspeakerpage.weebly.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Nsanderas View Post
              ^Sec fan :rolleyes:
              Come on. They lost. It's ok. Trust me, ya get used to it :D
              https://www.facebook.com/Mosaic-Audi...7373763888294/

Comment

Originally posted by Nsanderas View Post
                how many big 10 teams won bowl games ???
                craigk

" Voicing is often the term used for band aids to cover for initial design/planning errors " - Pallas

Comment

Oregon really crushed Florida today. It was quite sad to watch.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, go ducks!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by craigk View Post
                    how many big 10 teams won bowl games ???
                    I think 6.
                    Eric

Comment

You bet!!! Way to go Buckeyes. I watched the game until just past midnight just after the 4th quarter had started with OSU leading by only 6 points and having that horrible punt from their own end zone bounce backwards to their 26 yard line. I was beginning to believe OSU would lose and didn't want to stay up to watch them do so, but I recorded the whole game and will be able to watch them win at my leisure and as many times as I want.:applause:
                      Paul

Comment

The 4-team playoff has already proven its worth. The old BCS would have automatically put an undefeated FSU vs a 1-loss SEC team (Alabama) in the championship game, and Oregon vs. Ohio St. in the Rose Bowl for second fiddle. Finally getting it right. Now if they can just figure out how to make it an 8-team playoff...

Go Ducks!
                        | there is no spoon... |

Comment

I think if they took the champion from the 5 "power conferences", and added 3 wild card teams based on their BS rankings (3 highest ranked non conf champs) it would satisfy all the money grubbing ba$tards, and in the end shake out a real champ.
                          http://jaysspeakerpage.weebly.com/

Comment

The Ducks game was just sad. FSU is entirely overrated, and their trouble making QB wont make it far with his attitude. I look forward to seeing his disastrous fall from grace in the NFL.

As for the Ohio State/Alabama game.. Well, I dont like either, but I am definitely glad it had the result it did.

I wish my Irish didnt tank the last half of the season :(

Comment

Single Ended Connection has been overhyped? Well- I guess balanced is better; Long Live XLR's!!

Later,
                              Wolf
                              "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                              "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                              "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                              "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                              http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                              http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Working...
                              X