Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you guys actually listned to this? Katy Perry at the Superbowl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you guys actually listned to this? Katy Perry at the Superbowl.

Is she as pretty as Mark Lindsay? That guy could sing.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sydney View Post
      FLAC stands for Free Lossless Audio Codec: https://xiph.org/flac/
      Pretty sure Hong was being sarcastic ;) Free Lime And Coconuts

Comment

Wasn't completely such - after all there was an implication others didn't :D
        Lime and coconuts - Fire up the blender!
        "Not a Speaker Designer - Not even on the Internet"
        “Pride is your greatest enemy, humility is your greatest friend.”
        "If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Comment

i don't know much about Katie's music , but she is a smoking hot tart ....
          Paper Towers
          RS180P/28F surrounds
          Boombox

Comment

Valentine's Day Advice:

"It's better to have loved and lost than to listen to "All Out Of Love" by Air Supply - Even if it's the original master tape."
            "If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Comment

Originally posted by LongHorn64 View Post
              \Katy is quite religious
              What does that have to do with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LongHorn64 View Post
                JohnK said "At the Grammys she was jaw dropping." I agree. Why in the world do some folks just want to tear down something. Katy is quite religious, and knows Russell Wilsons wife since like her College days, hence the #3 SeaHawks connection. She's the best on the planet right now, except for the other girls like Chrissie Hines, Liz Phair, you know what I mean. Stop bashing for a moment while you're watching one of the best live performances you'll ever see on TV. Or the FLAC recording.....All the best, Mike
                Her father is a pastor after all. Who's Russell Wilson? Best on the planet? Nah- Sara Bareilles smokes her in talent- and she also writes her own songs.

I have 'Katy Hudson's' self-titled first album on Pamplin somewhere around here, and it's a lot different than the '***-sells' current frilly type music she puts forth.
                I'm not saying she isn't a pretty lass, but I feel she needs to cover up a bit more. For that matter, modern pop stars are seemingly just stripperz w/o poles nowadays.
                I find her song 'Unconditional' to be her best work.

As to FLAC, I'll keep my cd's .wav files, thank you! Stereophile even did a "lossless" codec article not too long ago about how FLAC really wasn't the best of the bunch.
                I'll let others have their high res and keep my discs,
                Wolf
                "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post
                  ... For that matter, modern pop stars are seemingly just stripperz w/o poles nowadays....
                  I've joked that what is displayed today for free, is what used to be confined to the sleazy industrial parts of town

Comment

Without a link to the song this post is a total failure.........
                    NLA

Comment

Intense snow squalls outside, so I even looked up the lyrics to the aforementioned tune...

Comment

Is the wind "Roaring"
                        NLA

Comment

I think anyone out in that wind would cry - Mary (groan)

Comment

Jimi playing at the Super Bowl....Now that would have been epic :eek:
                            NLA

Comment

Glad to oblige...

http://www.blackmailersdontshoot.com...ry-topless.jpg

Originally posted by robertcottiers View Post
                              Without a link to the song this post is a total failure.........
                              Some people are addicted to Vicodin. I'm addicted to speaker building.

The Chorales - Usher 8945A/Vifa XT25TG Build
                              ESP Project 101 Lateral MOSFET Amplifier
                              LM4780 Parallel Chipamp
                              Sonata Soundbar Project
                              The Renditions - Active/Passive Towers

Comment

Originally posted by robertcottiers View Post
                                Jimi playing at the Super Bowl....Now that would have been epic :eek:
                                Sadly I missed seeing him on numerous occasions...

Comment

Working...
                                X