Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayhem13
    replied
    Re: OT. Wild game hunting is BIG business!

Originally posted by Tin_Ears View Post
    Mmm... nothing better than 'smores from portable battery-powered microwaves and cold beer from portable fridges. Hunting isn't about the free meat. It's about GETTING AWAY FROM THE MISSES!! How else do we re-acquire our manhood??
    Nothing wrong with hunting. Tracking game with cameras and motion sensors?.......can't see the sport in that. Sorry. If I hunted, I'd take my wife with me to boot. Nothing out there I can't get in the supermarket so I've been catch and release fishing for 20 years now. Personal choice I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Tin_Ears
    replied
    Re: OT. Wild game hunting is BIG business!

Originally posted by Mayhem13 View Post
    Snowed in again so channel surfing at its finest. Came across outdoorTV and hunting shows. Can't believe the merchandising, marketing, and unsportsmanlike products out there for hunting. Remote cameras and motion sensors!......really guys? So much for a man at one with the wilderness.
    Mmm... nothing better than 'smores from portable battery-powered microwaves and cold beer from portable fridges. Hunting isn't about the free meat. It's about GETTING AWAY FROM THE MISSES!! How else do we re-acquire our manhood??

Leave a comment:

• Mayhem13
    started a topic OT. Wild game hunting is BIG business!

OT. Wild game hunting is BIG business!

Snowed in again so channel surfing at its finest. Came across outdoorTV and hunting shows. Can't believe the merchandising, marketing, and unsportsmanlike products out there for hunting. Remote cameras and motion sensors!......really guys? So much for a man at one with the wilderness.
Working...
X