AXPONA 2015 - Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AXPONA 2015 - Chicago

So......who's going to Axpona this year?

Last year we had a nice group lunch get together on Saturday and I would like to get started on arranging something along the same lines for this year. There's a possibility that we may get some meeting space in the exhibition hotel, which if JR and I can pull off, we'd have the lunch and informal meeting at the Westin.

JR and I will be jointly hosting the group lunch get together and we even have a couple potential surprises in store at the show (details closer to show time on the MAC site and MAC Facebook page).

For now, we'd like to get an idea of the lunch headcount, so who's going??

Thanks!!
    Bryan K.

Midwest Audio Club

Speedster | Sub Attachť | The Wildeman | Sean's NLA Towers | CO‹GAR, COUGAR II and CO‹GAR JR | Triton | Lithium | J-Boom | Trym MLTL | Docere MLTL

Re: AXPONA 2015 - Chicago

As of now, I do plan on going, so count me in.
    Isn't it about time we started answering rhetorical questions?

Paul Carmody's DIY Audio Projects
    Twitter: @undefinition1

Comment

I'll be there Friday through Sunday.
      "The ability of any system to produce exceptional sound will be limited mainly by the capability of the speakers" Jim Salk
      "Audio is surely a journey full of revelations as you go" JasonP

Comment

I am in, if nothing else comes up at work. Will be there on Saturday morning till evening.

Comment

Russ and I will be there.
          My Build Thread's
          Carrera's / Finalist TL's / Speedster TMM's / Speedster MTM Center / Overnight Sensation Surrounds

Comment

Bryan, I plan to attend Saturday only. Grandson delivery time could change plans, but I will let you know if that happens.

Marv

Comment

As of now I plan to be there Saturday. I'm in.
              Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with Windows.

We are passionate about great sound at whatever level we can afford, so don't let the audio atheists reduce the experience to a set of numbers and squiggly lines. - jbruner

Comment

Originally posted by bkeane1259 View Post
                So......who's going to Axpona this year?....

For now, we'd like to get an idea of the lunch headcount, so who's going??
                Hi, I haven't met you folks personally but I'm planning on attending the show. Would you accept a Californian DIY'er in your meeting? FWIW, I'm originally from Chicago....

Regards,

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by weinstro View Post
                  Hi, I haven't met you folks personally but I'm planning on attending the show. Would you accept a Californian DIY'er in your meeting? FWIW, I'm originally from Chicago....

Regards,

Rob
                  Absolutely!
                  Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by weinstro View Post

Regards,

Rob
                    Absolutely!! Shaping up to be a good crew . Send either Bryan, Johnny, me, etc a PM and we'll make sure we connect at the show, should be a really good time!!
                    "The ability of any system to produce exceptional sound will be limited mainly by the capability of the speakers" Jim Salk

Comment

I'm planning on finally attending this year. Any chance I could have lunch with you guys?
                      Craig

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

Comment

Originally posted by PWR RYD View Post
                        I'm planning on finally attending this year. Any chance I could have lunch with you guys?
                        Awesome!! We'll put the lunch thing up to a vote between me, JR, Craigk and Matt. Ok you're in. :p
                        Bryan K.

Midwest Audio Club

Speedster | Sub Attachť | The Wildeman | Sean's NLA Towers | CO‹GAR, COUGAR II and CO‹GAR JR | Triton | Lithium | J-Boom | Trym MLTL | Docere MLTL

Comment

Burritos... [emoji14]

Comment

Group email thread started for the Axpona lunch. If you are interested in joining please PM me your email address.
                            Bryan K.

Midwest Audio Club

Comment

Originally posted by PWR RYD View Post
                              Craig. Your email address bounced back. Can you PM me a good email address? Thanks.
                              Bryan K.

Midwest Audio Club

Comment

Working...
                              X