Really Good Speaker Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Good Speaker Information

Scott Wilkinson of the AVS forum has many good video interviews of different people in audio. Here's a link to one with Paul Barton of PSB. Watch it and comment here - I think it's a great primer for new DIY builders as well as some interesting information for the more experienced builders.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/138-av...t-speaker.html

Re: Really Good Speaker Information

Thanks for sharing!
    SEC DIY 2014 Speaker Show is on! *November 8th*
    Wanna win a set of Newform Research R30 ribbons?!?!
    SEC DIY 2014 Thread

SEC DIY 2012 Speaker Show
    SEC DIY 2011 Speaker Show

Comment

Originally posted by rickcraig View Post
      Scott Wilkinson of the AVS forum has many good video interviews of different people in audio. Here's a link to one with Paul Barton of PSB. Watch it and comment here - I think it's a great primer for new DIY builders as well as some interesting information for the more experienced builders.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/138-av...t-speaker.html
      Thanks for sharing. Being an hour long I'll have to watch it tonight when I get home. I've met Paul Barton and I've heard the Imagine T3 speakers, nothing but respect and he obviously knows what he's doing. If I was buying manufactured, those are probably the route I'd go. Paul is a super nice guy, very down to earth guy too.
      "The ability of any system to produce exceptional sound will be limited mainly by the capability of the speakers" Jim Salk
      "Audio is surely a journey full of revelations as you go" JasonP

Comment

+1 on that. I've also met an talked with him on a few times, at the THE Newport Beach show
        Nice guy, really a (not so common there!) no BS kind of person.

Like his approach, with highly capable mini monitors and a really good sub, for a small, high WAF, but room filling system.

Have to check that out...

Comment

Originally posted by jonpike View Post
          +1 on that. I've also met an talked with him on a few times, at the THE Newport Beach show
          Nice guy, really a (not so common there!) no BS kind of person.

Like his approach, with highly capable mini monitors and a really good sub, for a small, high WAF, but room filling system.

Have to check that out...
          That's one reason I really like the interview since he has a very grounded and common sense approach.

Comment

Working...
          X