Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I may not be around as much for a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I may not be around as much for a while...

I, too, have been wondering about your kidney problems. Even though you have a tough road yet to travel, there's a lot of good news in your message; not a lot of troubling and debilitating symptoms, a brother who's a perfect match and is giving up smoking for the time being (maybe he'll stop altogether for his own health) and a really good state of mind on your part with a lot of support from family and friends. We're all rooting for you, Jeff!
    Paul

Comment

That's great you have a donor and that he can stop smoking as a result (hopefully he stays off). I love your hope and faith also.

Hope you have a good recovery and hope you enjoy the important things in life for a little while
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm2...oSKdB448TTVEnQ

Comment

My thoughts and prayers will be with you. You've given a tremendous amount to this community, both with what you have done and how you have done it. I am confident that those things will carry you through this in the best manner possible.
        Keep an open mind, but don't let your brain fall out.

Sehlin Sound Solutions

Comment

Thoughts and prayers coming your way Jeff.
          "That's the difference between irony and sarcasm. Irony can be spontaneous, while sarcasm requires volition. You have to create sarcasm." CM

Comment

Best wishes Jeff! Your positive attitude will cut your recovery time in half!

take care,
            Steve.

Comment

I wish you the best. Thoughts and prayers are coming your way.

Comment

It's very kind of you to share this with us Jeff. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Best wishes,

Chris

Comment

Thank you, Jeff for sharing that with us. Our hopes, prayers and best wishes go out to you!!!

Comment

The waiting and thinking about it is just the worst, but you sound like your doing OK. The surgery is the easy part of the whole process and you will realize just how bad you really felt once you have a new kidney and its working good again, speaking from personal experience. With the medication they use today side effects and rejection due to meds (Immunosuppressant) is pretty much a thing of the past also and they just keep getting better. It still amazes me to the fact that people that have had transplants are living so long now a days that they could be a candidate for another transplant again 20-30 years down the road again if needed. My wife and I pray for you and look forward to hearing about the day you get your new kidney and feel great again and all of this is behind you!
                    ‘There are none so blind as those who will not see.’

Comment

Good luck Jeff. You'll be in my prayers also. Your good attitude means more than you can imagine.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you! I'll vow to listen to my continuum's during every M-W-F for 4 hours, just to offset any of the dialysis uncomfort you might be feeling ;).

Get better soon! In the mean time - enjoy the break!
                        DARPA Jr - 2015 InDIYana Winner - RS180-8 + RS100P-8 + ND25FA
                        The Aria's - RS150-4 (or RS150-8) + XT25SC90
                        The Mariposa's - TEBM65C20F-8 + ND16FA
                        The Canzonetta's - RS100P-8 and ND16FA
                        AudioSource AMP-100 Mods OR Pyle PAMP1000 Mods

Comment

Nice of you to share this Jeff,I remember you bringing this topic up a while ago and I was wondering how you were doing......Best wishes for your recovery !
                          Bob C.
                          NLA

Comment

Jeff, please appoint someone that can notify the Commumity how well hings went and your current status! Thanks!

Praying, Robert
                            -Robert

Comment

Jeff, God speed on your journey.....On Jan 12th they removed 40 percent of my right kidney because of a tumor and it leaked til 2 weeks ago......it's a fight but we keep going. We are all in Gods hands. It's a good place to be.

BobC

Comment

Jeff, you are very much needed here in this community. We are all wishing for your speedy recovery. Get well soon.
                                -Bob

The PEDS 2.1 mini system
                                My A7 Project - another small desktop speaker
                                The B3 Hybrid Dipole - thread incomplete and outdated

Comment

Working...
                                X